Author Topic: Event help topic | Don't be afraid, ask away!  (Read 5017 times)

Bump. Is there a way to perform sub-value operations? (like, get first 4 characters of a variable, for example).

Relays, or VCE Functions.
onActivate > Self > VCE_StateFunction
onActivate > Self > VCE_CallFunction
onVariableFunction > Self > VCE_CallFunction

and no god dammit, not 'IfPlayerLastMessage'

<VAR:CL:LASTMSG>

still where do I type what I want to say and the reply?

How do you make it that when you press a boutton a brick or 400 appears?

onActivate>NamedBrick>Dissapear
  • ?

Bump. Is there a way to perform sub-value operations? (like, get first 4 characters of a variable, for example).
Not that I'm aware of, if I understand what you're saying. Only the whole thing.

still where do I type what I want to say and the reply?
0 onChatMessage > Self > VCE_IfValue [<var:cl:lastmsg>] [==] [Hello, SmartBot!] [1]
1 onVariableTrue > Client > ChatMessage [<color:fff000>SmartBot<color:ffffff>:Hello.]

0 onChatMessage > Self > VCE_IfValue [<var:cl:lastmsg>] [==] [Hello, SmartBot!] [1]
1 onVariableTrue > Client > ChatMessage [<color:fff000>SmartBot<color:ffffff>:Hello.]
Magic! It's not even complicated!

if for JVS its this

OnContentStart>NamedBrick>SetRendering  And relays if you want it appear and dissapear

or

OnActivate>NamedBrick>SetRendering  And relays if you want it appear and dissapear

and youll have to name 400 bricks or dulpilcate them because my suggestion for the eventer was not accepted
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:21:40 AM by s245 »

Something I've found immensely useful is the disappear output event. Using 0 and -1, I can make bricks permanently and immediately appear and disappear.

hao to mak it when uclick brik it is brik

When you click a brick, it is already a brick.

yay sarcasm

When you click a brick, it is already a brick.
ogod i been doin it wrongeee!!!!1!

Can someone please explain to me what Variable Functions are? i use VCE and have used VCE for a longggg time but I've never tried to use the functions... Can someone tell me what they are used for?

Can someone please explain to me what Variable Functions are? i use VCE and have used VCE for a longggg time but I've never tried to use the functions... Can someone tell me what they are used for?
I explain these in great detail about two pages back.

How do you make a VCE Health loop.