Author Topic: K2Dionysus - 14 posts and you already have a drama :o  (Read 2622 times)

Your point is...? That was 5 months ago.

Your bagging on me for making a stuffty first drama and yet you made a stuffty first one too and your like "lol forget that it was 5 months ago"

Lol, that's a totally invalid point. Do you really think I give a forget?

I'm not the one that was being an jerkoff in that drama. In this drama, K2 is the victim. Not you.

Yay for double post I think

Lol, that's a totally invalid point. Do you really think I give a forget?

Dissmissive post?

I'm not the one that was being an jerkoff in that drama. In this drama, K2 is the victim. Not you.

Yay for double post I think

Then let the topic die.

Dissmissive post? No not really.

Then let the topic die. That will be difficult.

Your bagging on me for making a stuffty first drama and yet you made a stuffty first one too and your like "lol forget that it was 5 months ago"

Except that Xanner was actually doing anything offensive.
You're an extreme dumbstuff that doesn't know how to make good points.
Instead, you dig up some random stuff he posted from months ago and use that as a comeback.

Please stop posting.

Please stop posting.

I dont see how a non-administator of a forum can tell me to "stop posting".

Then let the topic die.

I love it how this is the first thing everyone says when they realize their topic backfired.

I dont see how a non-administator of a forum can tell me to "stop posting".

Right. I meant it to say it like this.

Please stop posting. You annoy me.

Right. I meant it to say it like this.

Please stop posting. You annoy me.

you annoy me, so you stop posting too then..? Your argument is invalid.

you annoy me, so you stop posting too then..? Your argument is invalid.

What makes it invalid?

What makes it invalid?

He tells me to stop posting because i annoy him, while i can just say stop posting because you annoy me. his argument lacks common sense.

He tells me to stop posting because i annoy him, while i can just say stop posting because you annoy me. his argument lacks common sense.

That doesn't void his so-called 'argument', if that's what you want to call it. He's stating a fact how it would be a great pleasure if you stopped posting.

I actually did help the little bugger