Author Topic: Looking for a BLB "partner" anybody on board?  (Read 898 times)

I want to get into creating some cool brick packs for blockland, I've got the skill, all I want is someone to do it with :)

the only things I have trouble doing would be the .dts brick collision, and icons are done by a frien, I litterally have mastered everything else BLB related

if any of you modelers out there would like to join me, I would really appreciate it, please post some of your work along with some brick ideas

The possibility of me accepting more than one partner isn't very likely

I'm also not 100% which forum this would go in, so correct me if I'm wrong

I will add you on steam if I like what you have in mind/your models
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 06:40:25 AM by soba »

Look no further. If you are serious about being a good with BLB's, let's talk business. I can do DTS collision and icons.

Click for larger.

Okay, I'll see what I can do then

Oh....well, it seems that the UV job for that brick pack is a bit too overwhelming for me, the job would take weeks if you were to try and do it non-stop
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:50:26 PM by soba »

Saw that coming a mile away. I shall continue to keep this gem in my archives, waiting for the model to brick converters of the future. Others may now step in and request your assistance.

Alright then, I'm still looking for someone to make bricks then, I've just recently figured out how to make one brick seem like you can paint 2 groups on it