Hambeast or Japanese

Hambeast
98 (37.8%)
Japanese
40 (15.4%)
Specever
121 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: Which Stocking do you prefer?  (Read 33058 times)

If it doesn't matter then I might as well say I am a Japanese girl.

Sounds like a scam to get me to post more pics.

Or, I think Lord Tony wants me to hate him. So in his wet fantasies where I squat down and pee on him he'll have some basis in reality.

what the hell else is she supposed to do, go visit you?
this is the goal. He just wants stocking in bed.

Or, I think Lord Tony wants me to hate him. So in his wet fantasies where I squat down and pee on him he'll have some basis in reality.
Oh god lol

oh god l-
forget, frontrox

Nice ego you got there. I don't want to see anymore hambeast.

Still not convinced. It could be a friend, sister, girlfriend, etc.
Why the hell would a friend, sister, girlfriend, etc pretend to be Stocking? It doesn't make sense. You can call her fat all you want, but its definitely her.

So in his wet fantasies where I squat down and pee on him he'll have some basis in reality.
woahhh Lord Tony.. looks like URINE TROUBLE HAHAHAHAHHAw *laugh out loud*

Why the hell would a friend, sister, girlfriend, etc pretend to be Stocking? It doesn't make sense.

Why do people do anything? Why are you not asking that question? WHY?!

There's a party in my pants.

And urine...

...vited.

You know what's really funny? I never said I liked urine.

You know what's also funny? You brought it up because stocking did it first.

Do you even know me? I don't recall ever talking to you before?

I don't see why you guys are so obsessed with females on this forum, it's like every time there is one you guys either run them off or worship the ground they walk on.

Why does it loving matter?This.Go right ahead. You're still the same person. THIS IS MY POINT. LOOK AT IT.It's a self esteem boost, regardless.
And I read through the whole thing. I don't skim posts.

I go to high school, and girls only share their make out sessions with their friends which is like 2-3 at a given time. They don't loving tell everyone.

You know what's really funny? I never said I liked urine.

You know what's also funny? You brought it up because stocking did it first.

Do you even know me? I don't recall ever talking to you before?
He's a forgetload more important than you, don't flatter yourself by trying to talk down on him.

Why do people do anything? Why are you not asking that question? WHY?!
Its very unlikely that it is somebody else. She's posted pictures many days and times and been on webcam for hours I think(I never went, not sure how long). I don't think anyone would devote that for their friend/relative/whatever. Give me a reason that they would.