Hambeast or Japanese

Hambeast
98 (37.8%)
Japanese
40 (15.4%)
Specever
121 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: Which Stocking do you prefer?  (Read 31282 times)

But in the end Tony, why do you even try? You aren't gaining anything. Why can't you just be better than Stocking and drop it?

Because Stocking is still mad I didn't apologize and I am not going to.

Stop saying it doesn't matter because we're on a lego game forum. That's irrelevant.
Fine.
It doesn't matter because we're not friends IRL and we're posting on the internet!
stuff, everyone needs to stop flipping out about her 'lies'. How does it affect your life? If her being a Japanese hambeast boy bothers you, then go make yourself some coffee, and take a walk to get some fresh air.
You don't need to be on these forums.
I don't think they made my life more interesting. Just made me waste more time.
Then why are you here?

Fine.
It doesn't matter because we're not friends IRL and we're posting on the internet!
stuff, everyone needs to stop flipping out about her 'lies'. How does it affect your life? If her being a Japanese hambeast boy bothers you, then go make yourself some coffee, and take a walk to get some fresh air.
You don't need to be on these forums.Then why are you here?

People flip out over lies whether it's in the media, internet, or in real life.

People flip out over lies whether it's in the media, internet, or in real life.
Only the illogical ones flip out on the internet with strangers - the ones who don't realize they could just as easily read a loving book or hang out with some friends.

Fine.
You don't need to be on these forums.Then why are you here?

It bothers me that evolution hasn't weeded out stuff heads like stocking yet.

Yeah, but arguing online makes you look like an idiot.
Not really. Not any more of an idiot than just posting any post.

Then why are you here?
bored/trying to waste time

It's a simple sorry. Just let it go. Both of you just let it go and say sorry. Of course, this never will happen.

Well, she's a stranger that you'll probably never meet.
And for another thing, you're gonna die before evolution hits the 'morons'. So just deal with them, because they're here to stay.

Excuse me, what?

What makes her unfit to live?

I'm not mad, you aren't worth getting mad over. You're less than just a random avatar spitting out stupid bullstuff, because the person behind the avatar is one of the most useless, uninteresting, disgusting, and unlikable people I've ever come across.

If you just dropped all the bullstuff and didn't walk around with a chip on your shoulder, nothing like this would ever happen.

Apparently being loveually desirable, smart, and healthy are terrible traits to an internet-tough-guy looking to indulge in schadenfreude.

I feel like I should link Mack's topic. One moment.

you would all stick your snake in stocking. lord tony included. don't lie.

I'm not mad, you aren't worth getting mad over. You're less than just a random avatar spitting out stupid bullstuff, because the person behind the avatar is one of the most useless, uninteresting, disgusting, and unlikable people I've ever come across.

If you just dropped all the bullstuff and didn't walk around with a chip on your shoulder, nothing like this would ever happen.

You say your not angry, but you wrote a whole sentence dedicated to just insults.

Hahahahahahaha HA! Want to know why I find this so funny? A few times I actually left you alone just to see what would happen, I wouldn't talk to you or about you. Then you make a smart ass comment towards me at random. Not to mention you re-added me on steam just to troll me.