Author Topic: I had to go get my blood checked, [s]and will have to get a x-ray[/s]  (Read 1189 times)

I know that feel.

I'm also afraid of needles and panic whenever I am anywhere near a doctor's office

I used to be terrified of needles but then I had to get four shots in a row before going to Honduras to protect me from diseases

They don't even bother me now

I use to be afraid of shots, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

when i was 12 and had to get a shot i flipped the forget out and ran out of the doctor's office screaming  :cookieMonster:
good times

when i was 12 and had to get a shot i flipped the forget out and ran out of the doctor's office screaming  :cookieMonster:
good times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKTE75dgE4#t=0m38s

I know that feel.

I'm also afraid of needles and panic whenever I am anywhere near a doctor's office
oh my god this
I'll be all calm like, "yeah, I can handle this." but as soon as it's my turn to get a shot I just start screaming.
that's what happened when I had to get my tetstar fish shot.

oh my god this
I'll be all calm like, "yeah, I can handle this." but as soon as it's my turn to get a shot I just start screaming.
that's what happened when I had to get my tetstar fish shot.

haha, I don't even think I can handle it

I actually shiver in the waiting room

Pussies. Shots are not scary at all.

It was hilarious because on my last birthday I had to get my annual physical, and when the doctor looked at my record I hadn't had a physical since I was 5. I ended up with a total of 10 injections.

I've gotten so many shots over the years that I don't really feel them anymore. All in my shoulders, which have little/no feeling most of the time due to so many shots.