10 (14.1%)
Half-yearly.
0 (0%)
Yearly.
0 (0%)
It isn't even installed on my computer!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: How Often do you Play Blockland?  (Read 1379 times)

Just tell us how often you play Blockland and share stories why.

When i first got Blockland I played it non-stop for about a year, then stopped playing for siX months. About a month ago I began playing on a daily basis again and have rediscovered how much fun this good old game is.

And, kind of off-topic here, but you may have noticed how I used a capital ecks in "siX." My ecks key is borked, so can someone tell me the alt code for a lowercase X? I only know uppercase and using "ecks" all the time is a bit hard to read.

Find an x somewhere (like the one right there that I just said oh boy) and copy paste it? Also I play next to not at all.

Find an x somewhere (like the one right there that I just said oh boy) and copy paste it?

Takes too long to do that every couple minutes. I'd much rather have the alt code for easier typing.

All day, every day. Usually coding and at pecon's server, lol.

I haven't played in a while, dunno why

Few times a week.

I try to play daily, but most of the time the game freezes on the launcher.

Few times a week.

I try to play daily, but most of the time the game freezes on the launcher.
I play when I last played, right now, and when i play next.
But I actually play a few times a week, excluding that month-long 'break'

*Late at night*

Hmm im bored, Ima play Blockland.

Hey I just got the greatest idea.

*Too sleepy to make anything properly*

forget it im a join a populated server.

*Highest pop server is 5-8 people.*

I have trouble answering this question on a daily/weekly/ect scale but usually I play AT LEAST once a month. Probably more often than that.

What's Blockland?

(Very rarely)

And, kind of off-topic here, but you may have noticed how I used a capital ecks in "siX." My ecks key is borked, so can someone tell me the alt code for a lowercase X? I only know uppercase and using "ecks" all the time is a bit hard to read.
120. c:

I get on the forums to see if anyone posted about something I posted, then I go on Blockland to see how many people are in my server and who. Then, I see what the most popular servers are, but they are 95% noob TDMs with 32 people in them. So then I just remain on the forums, or maybe when I am bored, I will go code some things for my DRPG. Then, once I am bored, I go and play PS3 with my brothers, then I come back up and watch TV for like maybe 30 minutes, then the process starts all over again. I have boring days with no good server on Blockland :c

I get on the forums to see if anyone posted about something I posted, then I go on Blockland to see how many people are in my server and who. Then, I see what the most popular servers are, but they are 95% noob TDMs with 32 people in them. So then I just remain on the forums, or maybe when I am bored, I will go code some things for my DRPG. Then, once I am bored, I go and play PS3 with my brothers, then I come back up and watch TV for like maybe 30 minutes, then the process starts all over again. I have boring days with no good server on Blockland :c
More than half of that paragraph had nothing to do with the topic.

Anyways,

I don't play it as much as I used to but I think I'm gonna get back into it with my new computer.

More than half of that paragraph had nothing to do with the topic.

Anyways,

I don't play it as much as I used to but I think I'm gonna get back into it with my new computer.
It says to post your story. Read the first post before you post.

I don't play as much as I should:c

When I got into Blockland, I played it for about a month. Then I got bored of it and went on to play other games.

Though after a few months I came back to it, and ended up getting addicted. I played every day, and worked on allot of different projects.
Then I got bored again, and went to play other games, again.

About a year ago, I started to get into the game again. Though now I was working on even bigger projects, making them high quality and worth playing. Unfortunately, even though I wanted to finish them I ended up getting bored again.

It's been 3 months since I've stopped working on said project and have decided to leave it where it is and move on to another one, hopefully I'll be able to get back into the game once I get my new computer. :3
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:48:55 AM by Deadzone »