Author Topic: Coke  (Read 3592 times)

Pepsi has too much citric acid, it leaves a weird feeling on my teeth. 
Coke does that to mine too. D: Infact most fizzy drinks do. 'Cept Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper is da bomb.

Yea Mr.Pib is pepsi product!

I Dont Drink Coke Nor Pepsi :p YUCK

Jolt cola!

Wtf? That hasn't been sold in America for a while...

Anyways, I taste no difference between Pepsi and Coke, and when people take the blind taste test most people say Pepsi tastes better, and its just the advertising that makes coke Winar. But since I live about 45 min away from the coke factory, we get all the specialty flavors :D

i like the cino pepsi

Rex

Jolt cola!

Wtf? That hasn't been sold in America for a while...

Anyways, I taste no difference between Pepsi and Coke, and when people take the blind taste test most people say Pepsi tastes better, and its just the advertising that makes coke Winar. But since I live about 45 min away from the coke factory, we get all the specialty flavors :D

What? Like diet-cherry-vanilla-zero-black-lemon twist-coke? Sounds like the proximity to the coke factory will REALLY improve the value of your house.  :cookieMonster:

PS Coke=Pepsi. Welcome to I-don't-give-a-panda-about-soda-fights' post #1 in this topic.

i am drinking coke right now. I drink pepsi every month to see if it doesn't suck, every time its a disappointment.