Have I ever told you the story that Santa Claus is an ape?

Author Topic: Have I ever told you the story that Santa Claus is an ape?  (Read 4461 times)

I am Turkatron. I have come from the year 9595 to save this bird that lies before you for he is the great, great, great, great grandfather…of Goblox…the turkey that's destined to lead the rebellion against master chickens.

Do you know who Goblox is?! I will tell you who Goblox is. In the year 9595, a race of deformed turkey was genetically developed by chicken scientists as revenge against his bird brother. These turkeys would exit the womb doused in gravy; gravy filled with the giblets…from a monkey. The French craved it, and, as a result, turkey became the only food source for France, which is now called RoboFrance 29. I was later killed by the chickens! So, of course, you can see why I'm angry at those chickens.

MONTHS and MONTHS ago I had came upon your neighbor taking the form of the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past from the Future. But I didn't realize he was an agent: a chicken in disguise. They had evolved, BIG TIME! From beyond feathers their beaks had softened and they aquired synthetic intelligence and appendages from the CHICKEN BLACK MARKET FROM BEYOND THE MOON!

And that's why I was sent here to erase his mind..and my mind as well. I had to be reformulated by rogue chicken scientists for the rebellion. They crafted my sleek, turkey body which allowed for safe passage through the time rift. So, in summation: the bird comes with me…dead or alive.

reminds me of scientology.

Last time I checked, saying 'coolstorybro' isn't a bannable offense.
guess what? it is.

I will tell this story to my kids

An ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dino-bone and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force! :D

I loving love you. <3

Only a few more days until Santa Ape comes to town.

Idontwanttoliveonthisplanetan ymore.png