The 2011 Spike Video Game Awards

Author Topic: The 2011 Spike Video Game Awards  (Read 10484 times)

11:11 PM - Starch: Wow spike is sucking valve's richard like crazy, portal 2 is EVERYWHERE
11:12 PM - [name hidden]: why, gabe is not there
11:12 PM - Starch: he is, but backstage
11:12 PM - Starch: they say he's not there because they dont want them to find out that gabe's richard has been sucked by 50 guys in the past few minutes
11:12 PM - Starch: and rising

11:12 PM - Starch: they say he's not there because they dont want them to find out that gabe's richard has been sucked by 50 guys in the past few minutes
11:12 PM - Starch: and rising

true dat

He evens the profit out. It goes to the devs, the buisness, and to him. Something like that. He was just stepping down from lead dev of Minecraft, but he still runs Mojang.

Companies that make money spend the money to pay their employees.

Bills, clothes, food is understandable. If Notch starts pumping out games to afford that expensive new car then he is now in the developing buisness for money on personal reasons.

Companies that make money spend the money to pay their employees.
They have to survive somehow. If they don't have a second job, they have to use the gained profits towards themselves as well to buy foods. Yes, they buy themselves things like games, but don't they deserve it?

Bills, clothes, food is understandable. If Notch starts pumping out games to afford that expensive new car then he is now in the developing buisness for money on personal reasons.
Yeah, but's he's not. We're talking about currently.

They have to survive somehow. If they don't have a second job, they have to use the gained profits towards themselves as well to buy foods. Yes, they buy themselves things like games, but don't they deserve it?

You don't need a sportscar to survive.

I didn't say that. In context, it may seem like I did, but I didn't mean that.