Author Topic: Frosted Window  (Read 1023 times)

I swear, I remember there was a frosted window add-on once. I had it, but then I lost it a long time ago. I'm not sure, but I believe it was made by Pandan/MtnDew. It was the default window, except with that bumpy texture on Blockland's ramp bricks. I search it, and it's like it never existed! I don't know what's going on. If anyone can provide some information and/or some links, that would be nice.

Pandan took his site down along with himself.
That includes his private add-ons/beta add-ons.

Pandan took his site down along with himself.
That includes his private add-ons/beta add-ons.

I know that, I wish he didn't, but it seems that the window is long lost! His other add-ons can still be found by contacting people with them, but from the looks of my last topic about this a long time ago, it seems like no one even saw it. Also, someone posted a chat log asking Pandan about the add-on and he said he never made it. Don't know if it was real or not, but maybe he forgot after he left Blockland. It wouldn't be too hard for someone to make another frosted window, would it?

Well I would have downloaded it but after he said it would overwrite the default window I didn't download it,also why not just make the ramp texture a print and use print windows?

Well I would have downloaded it but after he said it would overwrite the default window I didn't download it,also why not just make the ramp texture a print and use print windows?

it didn't do that for me, at least from what i remember. and i have no idea how to make prints. i tried once but then i just got frustrated and yeah

Wasn't it in a pack with an opaque window and a one way window?

Wasn't it in a pack with an opaque window and a one way window?

no, that's on rtb

Enjoy

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=182184.0

that's awesome. thanks a lot. i'm going to resize the print though, since the frosted window had larger bubbles. not trying to sound like a picky starfish, but just saying.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 12:44:32 PM by Sami2ss »