K1ng_0f_N0thing - •_•

Author Topic: K1ng_0f_N0thing - •_•  (Read 7403 times)

Yea I know, I was just saying he beat me to the button. (He clicked it first)
probably quite a few people reported him
you don't need to call it out

to hell with this post... I dont give a crap anymore. :)
good bye

to hell with this post... I dont give a crap anymore. :)

Is that dismissive?

Is that dismissive?
Quote from: Badspot
Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.
It is considered dismissive.

omg guys stfu... u guys are such guckin richardheads and asswipes.
Yes my brother did write some of those posts and ya i admit that i wtote some of them. i got the forgetin right to say whatever i forgetin feel like. ok so •_• is Nnoying. i know! but you guys can stop being these goddamn loving handicaps and blaming an 11 yr old who has a LIFE and is going through some terrible times!
also, why are you forgetin starfishs making a post about me?! Im not a goddamn noob or anything compatible.
I suggeat you stop being forgettards and go get a life instead of sitting on the computer posting on the forums for the second day straight.
(btw forget you guys)

"Too cool for the Internet" is my most-used reason for reporting. Nice job on being a self-righteous cool guy.

Yes my brother did write some of those posts and ya i admit that i wtote some of them. i got the forgetin right to say whatever i forgetin feel like. ok so •_• is Nnoying. i know! but you guys can stop being these goddamn loving handicaps and blaming an 11 yr old who has a LIFE and is going through some terrible times!
also, why are you forgetin starfishs making a post about me?! Im not a goddamn noob or anything compatible.
I suggeat you stop being forgettards and go get a life instead of sitting on the computer posting on the forums for the second day straight.
(btw forget you guys)
Get out.

(btw forget you guys)

OH BOY, WE GOT A TOUGH GUY ON OUR HANDS!

Wait guys! His post has some truth. The forum is filled with richardheads and handicaps!

He just a bigger one :cookieMonster:

(btw forget you guys)
K1ng_0f_N0thing.. please stop you are a child and you are using REAL big words.. are you sure that is even legal in your house? What if your parents knew you were using these bad words!? I thought they raised you better than this, come back when you have learned a lesson or two and P.S>: fix your grammer much?

hes rite noobs!!!!!

tis forum is ful of gucking retarts

Whats going on here? this should go in drama

wow ops I thought I was in off topic ...