Author Topic: Justin Fischer  (Read 4171 times)

It's Justin self. I google'd the e-mail, and I came on Autism PDD. See the difference between the OP post and this post.
PDD - Help
For $26.00 a month you get free legal advice from an attorney day or night they will be there to answer any questions and show you to the right lawyer that will work very hard for you and your son. Please check into it, because they care. They also give you a percentage off the initial fee for a lawyer. You can tell Tracy that I sent you. My name is Franne my email is censored use that and he will know who you are talking about. You dont have to pay anything if you dont want to, but he will listen to everything you have been through and tell you the best route to go. I wish you all the best.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:15:03 PM by Antares »

It's Justin self. I google'd the e-mail, and I came on Autism PDD. See the difference between the OP post and this post.
All hail the eighth sandwich

This kid is lying. Autism maybe a serious disorder, but autistic kids are also smart.

Autism is a disorder that causes you to not be as socials as regular kids, and maybe a little ignorant. But stupidity like this is just lack of common sense.

Autism is not a disorder that causes kids to have a big lack of knowledge. Your behavior is what mentally challenged kids do. You are a disgrace.

You may have autism, but your stupid actions has nothing to do about it.

Finding the "censored" is just too easy with a simple search of any part of that paragraph.

This kid is lying. Autism maybe a serious disorder, but autistic kids are also smart.
Not everyone with autism is, you know

Not everyone with autism is, you know
I mean by educational wise.

What do you mean?

All I know is that you can't make any sorts of generalizations when it comes to autism. It depends entirely on where they fall on the spectrum. Some are near savants, others have mental disabilities and learning problems.

No, seriously, autism can be a serious disease not just an excuse for tarding up the forum.

Ohgod does this remind anyone else of that thread when a kid pretended to be his mom and said he died, nobody fell for it / cared.

I believed it actually was his mom running damage control until that post telling us to forget off and get sued for cyber bullying.

Ohgod does this remind anyone else of that thread when a kid pretended to be his mom and said he died, nobody fell for it / cared.
Err check my sig :P
It wasnt the same person, but someone similar.

Sadly, I hate how the OP's name is MrJustin and his age is 14.

Sadly, I hate how the OP's name is MrJustin and his age is 14.
I hate the fact that he made a drama concerning himself as the main subject.

Pretending to be someones parents is a sad  excuse, remember that guy like  a month ago that pretended to be his mom saying the OP killed himself? Supersnake117?

Pretending to be someones parents is a sad  excuse, remember that guy like  a month ago that pretended to be his mom saying the OP killed himself? Supersnake117?
Ahh good times.