Author Topic: Regenerating the file manifest manually  (Read 855 times)

When you host, Blockland always freezes when the first person connects. I guess this is because your server doesn't upload the files into it's cloud until someone connects. I don't mind it, except that people are impatient and disconnect while it's frozen for 10 seconds. I wish there was a way to to regenerate the file manifest manually.

Lock: Just tried being on the client side of the first connection. There is absolutely nothing that happens that would make me wanna quit; it's just handicapped people leaving as soon as they join.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:49:32 PM by onesis »

I wish there was a way to upload all files with a console command before someone connects.
There probably is.

You are regenerating the file manifest for them, people are so stupid, it's been like this for months now.

yeah they are stupid. Is there any way to regenerate the file manifest using a command or something?

yeah they are stupid. Is there any way to regenerate the file manifest using a command or something?
I've been looking for a console command or something but there seems to be none available publicly.

:/   thanks for doing that, though.