Anagaea: An Era of Empires

Poll

NEW AND IMPROVED TIMESCALE POLL

Advance by Page
5 (83.3%)
NO OTHER POLL
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Anagaea: An Era of Empires  (Read 95307 times)

Um, what would you like in exchange for that?  My forests will be able to supply you with an enormous amount of timber.

Erinaum sends a shipment of ~55 tons of lumber loaded on labor elephants.

Due to the large amount of trade occurring in Erinaum, King ¡œvön XI orders the Grand Market Hall to be built in Erinaum's capital.

Caprica sends an equivalent amount of food, my traders can come into your nation correct?

Caprica sends an equivalent amount of food, my traders can come into your nation correct?
Of course, but they will have to be checked extensively, for this is the first time you have traded with me and made any official deals with me.

I would do the same thing, lol.

So, uh, I would also like to trade with Erinaum.  Good? 

Avalonia has experienced some minor civil unrest, so to create a greater sense of unity, the national language has become Igrom, a written and spoken language similar to Greek.

Around 10% of Avalonia's iron weaponry and armor has been replaced by newer steel ones. Bronze is now completely removed from the Avalonian weapons system, and is now only used in such things as farming tools.

Avalonia proposes the creation of a cbrown town leading across the world between Avalonia and Erinaum, providing a better sea route to stimulate trade between our two nations, it would also speed up trans-oceanic travel, and we could charge tolls. It can be connected to the Avalonia-Rossiya-Aemilius cbrown town system to save time and to better include these nations in our trade.
1) Does Rossiya Imperii accept that workers (possibly foreign) would be building the cbrown town through Rossiya?
2) Anyone to be involved opposed?

I do not oppose.

Erinamian diplomats will now be taught Igrom.  Avalonia, I suggest your diplomats learn some Erinamese.

So, uh, I would also like to trade with Erinaum.  Good? 
State your interests.

Anything going to happen?

Nasoa, you need to update the map.

Erinaum has gained more land from Slainte.
Raeisl has been renamed.
Caprica claims to have captured the Barbarian lands.
Avalonia has annexed the territory(ies) north of it (gold mines, maybe the silver mines).

This is an update on Erinaum's land claims.  (Used a map on page 1 for reference for old New Nexia)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:56:39 PM by SWAT One »

Sorry I've been away a while.

Avalonia now requires its diplomats to be fluent in a minimum of 5 languages, Igrom, Erinamese, and Caprican all being manditory.

Avalnians begin construction of the cbrown town from their end aided by barbarian laborers, as nobody seems to mind.