Author Topic: Bioshock infinite Trailer!  (Read 4850 times)

Traveling underwater, new locations. Maybe you just need to actually be into the game and not play it passively like any other game. Like how people feel with other games, it tied story together, added to our knowledge of the place, we got to see locations and such to create a stronger storyline overall.

I hope that handyman isn't what all the others will be like, I'd like the spiffy look with the moustache it fits the theme :3

Also will we see Elite Handymen? :O

Considering the video, I'm pretty sure Handymen are humans whose head and vital organs were put into these big, steampunk like suits called Autobodies. Surely there will be ones with mustaches, but they're individual people. Not that they won't reuse models. But there should be Elite kind if this pertains to putting humans in giant bo-

Holy crap wait, that's what Big Daddies are... lol. The connection is coming together nicely, I didn't even realize I was making this connection until that moment. And the mustached ones were part of advertisements to say they're good guys, which also seems to connect them to Big Daddies. I still think there should be a hidden tear which opens up into Rapture.

Considering the video, I'm pretty sure Handymen are humans whose head and vital organs were put into these big, steampunk like suits called Autobodies. Surely there will be ones with mustaches, but they're individual people. Not that they won't reuse models. But there should be Elite kind if this pertains to putting humans in giant bo-

Holy crap wait, that's what Big Daddies are... lol. The connection is coming together nicely, I didn't even realize I was making this connection until that moment. And the mustached ones were part of advertisements to say they're good guys, which also seems to connect them to Big Daddies. I still think there should be a hidden tear which opens up into Rapture.
It would be neat if we saw Andrew Ryan and then shortly after Jack comes in.

Also can we hypnotize Handymen? :O

GET THEM MY MUSTACHIOED CHUM! 

It would be neat if we saw Andrew Ryan and then shortly after Jack comes in.

Also can we hypnotize Handymen? :O

GET THEM MY MUSTACHIOED CHUM! 

Okay, let me try to flesh this out from total assumption: Fink Manufacturing produces Autobodies, which are used by select people for some reason or another. This gives them great agility... Never mind, I got distracted while posting this.

Okay, let me try to flesh this out from total assumption: Fink Manufacturing produces Autobodies, which are used by select people for some reason or another. This gives them great agility... Never mind, I got distracted while posting this.
I think having an autobody would make you heavier unless they act like a gorilla.

I think having an autobody would make you heavier unless they act like a gorilla.

Did you see the other videos? Handyman leaping from building to building. If you look closely at my gif, it looks like he dropped down from above by hanging on the edge and swinging himself over.

Anyone else recognize the font?

http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/agfa/plaza/plain/
http://www.dafont.com/andes.font

I know. Plaza has more variants, more detail, etc. Wish I had that one. At least the developers of BioShock Infinite gave me the BioShock Infinite logo font. :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:34:51 AM by MegaScientifical »

I've had this blurry screen capture from the original BioShock Infinite gameplay trailer as my abandoned Facebook's picture for the longest time. I went looking for a new one, found some BioShock Infinite images I never bothered to actually look at when downloading. Made the most badass one my new abandoned Facebook's profile picture:

megascience why do you have this gigantic bioshock special interest

megascience why do you have this gigantic bioshock special interest
why do you have this homo sqaure avatar special interest?

i mean seriously, there are four sqaures in that avatar.

why do you have this homo sqaure avatar special interest?

i mean seriously, there are four sqaures in that avatar.

are squares illegal