Author Topic: Air Glider's 24/7 Jail Escape!  (Read 4856 times)

I have full permission from Maxwell. Both In game and Skype Chat, to host what was told to me by his Jail RP. I have not stolen anything, and I've even left the sign staying as "Maxwell's Prison" I'm host a jail that is not made by me, it is edited by me. So Calm down.

You might as well be pissing on a piece of stuff because we don't know for a fact this is true or not.
And your server is a loving piece of stuff to start with.

Congrats. I don't care what you think.  You want full proof I'll get you some Next time I get Maxwell around.

Congrats. I don't care what you think.  You want full proof I'll get you some Next time I get Maxwell around.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0

get out

Your gonna get your ass banned! XD plus, what's with the donation crap anyway?

have a nice ban, forgettard

Badspot

• Administrator
Congrats. I don't care what you think.  You want full proof I'll get you some Next time I get Maxwell around.

Stop reporting this post.  He is having an argument, not dismissing the thread outright.  It is a response to this:

"I don't care" is not a magic set of words that gets you banned.  If it were, I would just add it to the auto-ban filter.

Very true, and Badspot has a point about what he just wrote. But back on topic about the server, it's a stolen build, the setup is horrible how he edited the build and it seems as if he duplicated really badly and forgeted stuff up.

You might as well be pissing on a piece of stuff because we don't know for a fact this is true or not.
AirGlider seems like a level-headed kid and I speculate he's smart enough that he would not steal a build and leave "Maxwell's Prison" as a sign right outside the entrance. Why you would even waste your time saying a Jail RP is "stolen" anyways is beyond me.

i'm pretty sure i saw max playing there once without a problem. it's kinda fun too.

Airglider still needs to fix the crappy colours.

As much of a richard you are to me on your forum's. Even I knew that wasn't trolling.

I don't even know who the hell you are, lol.

I'm not trying to win stuff, I'm having fun trolling your asses! XD

User was banned for this post
ill just leave this here...

Airglider still needs to fix the crappy colours.
Yeah I do. I haven't been on though all week so finally I've just started nailing down and debugging the server. I more than likely will try to fix colors but it would just be a pain in the ass since I have second saves with Weapons in it. Maxwell gave me one with out weapons and I'm just trying to get along with that.
Message Above
Thanks Badspot.