Author Topic: StarFox faces  (Read 5968 times)

HELLOOOO!!!!
This is my first addon im posting for all you starfox fans. Yes starfox character faces. :nes:
This pack has so far: Fox, Krystal, Peppy, wolf, Fay, and Miyu.(If you don't know Fay or Miyu, they are from the unreleast starfox 2 for snes.) Peppy and Fay may look funny because they have f***ing long ears, but hey I did my best

Heres the Updated(again) link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qlky1dlvlakr5q1

and i already know you all think it sucks so why even bother to download this right?
enjoy, And please leave some comantary down below.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:06:34 AM by Elboomo55 »

oh dear

I'd recommend improving your skills before you release something else.
Kudos for actually having transparency.
You also packaged it improperly.

srry i did forgot about that, but dose it work?

srry i did forgot about that, but dose it work?

It's clear you did not even put it in-game for testing.

What's your real age, son?

Why the hell would you want to know my age and don't compain about how stupid it looks. Besides have you ever tried to make a f**king fox face? This took awhile to get this to work. And yes I tested it in game I'll have pictures later... right now I have to go to school.(Lame!) And if this doesn't convince ya wait unitl me and middway make my overkill weapons work and posted. I'll also post my first weapon (that still needs reload sound.)

Why the hell would you want to know my age and don't compain about how stupid it looks. Besides have you ever tried to make a f**king fox face? This took awhile to get this to work. And yes I tested it in game I'll have pictures later... right now I have to go to school.(Lame!) And if this doesn't convince ya wait unitl me and middway make my overkill weapons work and posted. I'll also post my first weapon (that still needs reload sound.)
Making faces are easy when you have a good standards to meet.

Please stop posting and jump off a building.

This is crap, the packaging is wrong and it's not transparent, not to mention it would've not been good even if it was transparent and good packaging.

If you think it's good you must be seriously forgeted up.

You always have something negitive to say huh? Well thank god for the fact that this is the internet and your not chuck norris.

And THOSE ARE TRANCE PARENT! If 7zip screwed up this post then Im Pissed! >:(

No i don't think it's the best thing in the world, but it took awhile and it would be nice enough if someone (Unlike you mr Leetass) could help me package these stupid things right.
And yes i did jumped off a building. HAPPYNOW!?!?!?!

Also in addition, I downloaded it and it did work just to let all you people know.(God i got to stop posting or else i'll just be talking to myself.)And if you think the ears are sapost to be transparrent, YOUR A DUMB BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Face looks like stuff. did you use MS Paint?

No Gimp. It's hard to get everything almost exacted. Although no one is ever perfect. May i ask you are they transparent? Because Mr. Leetzero thinks it isn't plus it's in a pack, not one face. I think i'll post the starfox music it's just that im not done with the majority of the tracks on the original. And Leet, Don't you make another stupid coment on this post.

oh yeah witch face zeta?