Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Entire Catholic/Christian population MISSING!!!  (Read 3069 times)

NOTICE how these people did not watch the video to the end.  It's been hardly two minutes and the clip is 2 and a half minutes long.  Watch the entire thing please.

I can tell just by the titile that it is bullstuff...

Just watch it.

He's the thinking atheist. As opposed to all the ones that don't think!

Color tone, color tone, mythical creature laughing out loud.

Someone posted this months ago.

holy stuff loving watch the video it's satirical

too bad those losers are all still here

holy stuff loving watch the video it's satirical

But you make it seem like you want it to be real...

But you make it seem like you want it to be real...
What?  No.  It's a funny video, er go I posted it here.

What?  No.  It's a funny video, er go I posted it here.

The title makes it look like you wanted portrayed as a legit news video...

The title makes it look like you wanted portrayed as a legit news video...
Yes, to get people's attention.  I've done this multiple times before.

These aren't even funny. Making satire videos slamming a religion isn't humorous and never will be. By posting this you're just invoking a stuffstorm. Seriously, regardless of religion this is insulting to the people of said religion.

These aren't even funny. Making satire videos slamming a religion isn't humorous and never will be. By posting this you're just invoking a stuffstorm. Seriously, regardless of religion this is insulting to the people of said religion.
Im not saying anything against OP but the guy does seem like this is all he does all day.

Anyways I thought that video was kinda funny...

And Neon, your ID is so close to 13370

Im not saying anything against OP but the guy does seem like this is all he does all day.

Anyways I thought that video was kinda funny...

And Neon, your ID is so close to 13370

I found it funny in cheap ways, but honestly It's just offensive. If Muslims, Jews, any religion were the target of this I would feel the same way. It's seen as a joke but it's an offensive joke, and if someone is the party being laughed at, it's not funny.

I actually agree with Neon, slamming any religious group with provocation is low.