Poll

Already have a country?

Yes
10 (18.9%)
No
43 (81.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: [24/7] Earth 2.0 - Planet Terra RP  (Read 17401 times)

The Peekarica Times
8 December 2010
PEEKARICA - A year full of discoveries and news. Terra is holding her breath as the comet Hoff is entering the orbit line of Terra next year.

United States of Peekarica is prepared to build an Arc of Noa in the of St. Peekarica Mountain. What other countries do for their survival, is up to them.

President Antares Andrews has spoken today in the White House.
"As predictions come true, comet Hoff is still on his same path to finally collide on planet Terra. Before that happens the shuttle Freedom will land on the surface of comet Hoff and explode it. The comet Hoff should be split into two pieces and will bring the meteor out of it's orbit. We all pray that the crew of space shuttle Freedom will complete this mission. God bless them." - Antares Andrews

Why did you steal the ZEON flag?
at least you're not like two months late or anything

The Peekarica Times
14 December 2010
PEEKARICA - Space Shuttle Freedom is LAUNCHED! As thousand of Peekaricans watched the Space Shuttle being launched, as the crew of the shuttle led by Steve Sakis vanished in the dark skies filled with stars and snow.

Many people took photographs, as the shuttle was being launched.

whilst Earth 3.0 - Planet Slate partied  all night
In other news Planet Terra will die!
The holy God, Badspot and his minion kompressor annouced that terrain would be wiped from blockland
Residents and toursist's of all the countries have been advised to abandon ship
maybe this could all be fixed by brick terrain
Residents of Viano have also been warned about the upcoming changes
Enjoy this while you can Antares

No more Rping..
:'(
I must check out this map though before it goes
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 12:38:48 PM by Marinax »

whilst Earth 3.0 - Planet Slate partied  all night
In other news Planet Terra will die!
The holy God, Badspot and his minion kompressor annouced that terrain would be wiped from blockland
Residents and toursist's of all the countries have been advised to abandon ship
maybe this could all be fixed by brick terrain
Residents of Viano have also been warned about the upcoming changes
Enjoy this while you can Antares

No more Rping..
:'(
I must check out this map though before it goes
I can still rebuild the entire planet terrain out of my head with cubes.

yeh!
or maybe you could use wedge's idea or demian's idea

The Peekarica Times
17 December 2010
PEEKARICA - PT, Peekarica Today news, published a video of the Space Shuttle launch. All people of the world wish the crew good luck and God bless them. See here the footage.

at least you're not like two months late or anything

I'd regret it horribly, but I don't think it'd change the question, would it?

Breaking news!
I looked through my power telescope and saw 2 giant balls of light circling asteroid Hoff.
I think the crew is in for a surprise
To the server to investigate!

Announcement

To all people who have a country on Earth 2.0 server. If version 21 gets released, we CONTINUE with planet Terra. How? We just have to start all over again, and building on cubes.

For now: Enjoy Earth 2.0 on the terrain map before it is too late.

The Peekarica Times
18 March 2011
PEEKARICA - The detonation of the space shuttle Freedom has failed. This image shows that comet Hoff has been broken in two pieces. The first one, three miles wide, the second one eight miles wide. Still on their path to Terra. The president made a decision that a computer will randomly select three million people on 10 August 2011. Two hundred soldiers, doctors, scientists, engineers, and civilians. To continue the Blockhead Race and start a new life on planet Terra.

How other countries will save their self, is up to them. Next month we can tell where the comets will impact.

The Peekarica Times
3 May 2011
PEEKARICA - President Antares Andrews has kept a speech right now at the White House in Peek City.
"Good evening",
"The Messiah has failed with detonating comet Hoff",
"This animation shows that the comet has explode into two pieces. One three miles wide, the other one eight miles wide",
"The ICBMs we have launched didn't had any effect",
"The comets are still heading for Terra at a high speed",
"If we starting a new life, a new life will not be for everyone",
"I can tell you now what the results of the meteor impacts will be",
"Comet Hoff will impact at 4:35pm at 14 August",
"Well.. the first comet will be a little catastrophic",
"Hoff will smash into the ocean before the west coast of United States of Peekarica",
"A small wave, thirty meters high will roll over the ocean with a speed of the sound",
"45 minutes later the wave will rise from 30 meters to 1200 meters. Many mayor cities, including Peek City, will be wiped off the surface",
"If you are still near the coast, please, leave now before it is too late",
"The larger comet, Bieder, will impact around 8:12pm in Lundland",
"This will mean the end of life on Terra",
"A large massive explosion will overshadowing the planet with dust and clouds for two years",
"Animals will die with-in five months, plants with-in a couple of weeks",
"God be with us",
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 05:08:28 PM by Antares »