Author Topic: VinnyTheGuy - Hatethread  (Read 12103 times)

forget you, You loving starfish I should take the time to walk out of my house grab a shovel and a body bag run to your house and decapitate your head you little forget, I will put the head under your blankey at home so when your loving mommy walk's in she'll finally realize her torment is over. That's what I'd say if I were mad at you even the slightest.
Creative, but i've heard that before. Somewhere . . . i can't remember.

forget you, You loving starfish I should take the time to walk out of my house grab a shovel and a body bag run to your house and decapitate your head you little forget, I will put the head under your blankey at home so when your loving mommy walk's in she'll finally realize her torment is over. That's what I'd say if I were mad at you even the slightest.
Who, who are you...

You should be banned for being an jerk for no reason

Like Sandvich

Lol?

Who's that at?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Lol?

Who's that at?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

This 'is' the VinnyTheGuy Hatethread :I

This 'is' the VinnyTheGuy Hatethread :I
Yes it is. I think everyone vented too.

Either way, I couldn't hate you Vinny :I Even though you tried to get me loving banned with the Case Closed pic.

Either way, I couldn't hate you Vinny :I Even though you tried to get me loving banned with the Case Closed pic.
D'awww we all know it was for love.

Yes it is. I think everyone vented too.
noone sventing, anyone smart can see youre stupid

noone sventing, anyone smart can see youre stupid
Well . . . err okay?

Everyone who makes a thread about themselves to get flamed deserves a thread flaming them.

Everyone who makes a thread about themselves to get flamed deserves a thread flaming them.
Yes?