Author Topic: First builders of BL  (Read 5818 times)

Piccolo. :'(

Man that guy was awesome. He'd make up servers called "nude mod" or something, and it would be a spawn trap. XD
But people wouldn't leave, they'd sit there while above them it would say idiots, and he would be taking pictures of everyone in there. XD

Here's a few stories about when I first got BL.....

Joining a server, going in a building, and some one building bricks around me. I knew you could kill yourself... I just forgot how. And, I was about to leave and come back...but it took me over 2 minutes to rejoin because I closed blockland, reopened it, and refreshed the server list.... I didn't know you could press ESC and it'd go back to the main menu... So I left for a different server.

Falling for the old "ALT F4 FOR COOKIES!!!11!"

Joining a server, and seeing the BLM buggy for the first time.

Having DMs. (I made a star gate build a long time ago in BLM and I'd have DMs in it, real fun)

Yeah... BL was the game that got me into computers basically... that's why I sounded like a noob in those stories.

I remember joining some clan run fort dm server. It was in build box, and the forts were built in the upper area where the four baseplates were. I didn't realize it at the time, but the clan was using modified shotguns and crouching through bricks to hit everyone in the server, without even giving them a chance. Of course, being new, rather then leaving and finding some other server, I just stayed in the server and asked them to stop. Which didn't really result in anything.

I played a few missions on Isles of Blockland, and helped build a giant cherry pie.

For a while, I used to play on BlueDragon's server, because of the interesting environment it had. Usually, the map consisted of a giant lake of lava with some really wierd texture stuck on it, and a bunch of baseplates floating in the air above it. I think it must have been kitchen without the kitchen interior, and a bunch of lava. Anyway, I'd build all kinds of stuff on that server.

I also remember Uso Da Namu building tons of spawn traps. The last time I had seen him, he built that interior based one filled with weapons, and watched people DM inside a very tiny space. That might have been Piccolo though, and I'm just remembering it incorrectly.

Also, there was Skizot's mod and The Scenerio Mod (BJ_Way's mod), Fort Mod, and RPG Mod (I think Plague made that one, it could have been Pelouze though), which were rarely even played.

I started practicaly right before the BLM boom

When I start hosting my server with my name, I'll go back to being mean ol Wizzard :-D I promise!

When I start hosting my server with my name, I'll go back to being mean ol Wizzard :-D I promise!

Hmmm... I think I remember you...but there were so many "Wizards" back then...

Piccolo. :'(

Man that guy was awesome. He'd make up servers called "nude mod" or something, and it would be a spawn trap. XD
LOL, I did that, too.

glitching out of spawn traps was fun :D

I remember hitm4n's first maze challenge, I just glitched out of the starting point to win XD