Author Topic: Adz - "I have pictures of a bot that is you being run over, I'm so tough!"  (Read 22653 times)

Hey guys, let's keep this threat alive.

Adz, ease your ego down a bit, man. Nobody wants to hear how awesome you think you are.
Fine then.
Have it your way.

I forgot to add something.
I never said I was awesome.
So what made you think that?

Fine then.
Have it your way.

If we had it our way you would be gone.

If we had it our way you would be gone.
Well Didums.
I am not.

I also have Asperger's and I know how to NOT act like a massive forgettard that just won't learn.
If he's seriously using that as an excuse he's a pathetic moron and should just stop posting.
are you sure?

Well Didums.
I am not.

Don't worry, I'll just wait for you to screw up then report you like I do to all the annoying starfishs to stubborn to realize they are not wanted here.

Typical procedure: Idiot is noticed, idiot rages, idiot slips up and is banned.

Happens every other week.

He's so angry about being called a handicap that he just dismisses you as a troll. :cookieMonster:

>Drama topic made.
>Adz annoys OP by PMing him to stop.
>Adz attempts to stay calm on drama.
>Adz threats the OP by reporting him.
>Still continuing on end it.

Whatever happens on drama, stays on drama.

I didn't think he could get stupider. :c

"This person is mad at me and I am now his "Worse" enemy and he says I make him made.... no wonder he is gotten a spammy drama topic"

That's his profile website.
It leads to my profile.

I love it how he's trying so hard to make me stop thinking he's an annoying forget, yet he keeps on saying negative things about me. also, a "troller"

I lol'd.

Quote from: My PM to Adz
Why exactly do you think people are being mean?
Due to a stuffty topic called this "I changed my name... .-."
I got a lil mad, I wish I'd never done it.. I want to say Sorry to Yosher but he won't let me thats why my new Signiture says he is a troller.
If your just gonna put this onto the drama topic Yosher put then fine go ahead Idc I already made myself look bad. Hehe
I can't help it if I act stupid or handicapped (If mega bear sees this I don't want him to post a stuff comment like "You just said its hard to not be handicapped")
Also tell the person who said that he would shoot me with a gun if i didn't stop being stupid that looks like a piece of stuff... .-.
Thats all I have to say post this on the drama topic if you like cause I don't care.
Lol.
OH GOD MY SIDES

LAST CHANCE. DUN DUN DUN DUN.