Author Topic: Basketball Rant  (Read 396 times)

4:20 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: Im going to forgetin rage
4:20 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: my team can't do stuff
4:20 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: I am the best player on the team
4:21 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: I can rebound better than anyone
4:21 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: I can pass better than our loving points
4:21 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: Im faster than everyone pretty much
4:21 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: Im sick of losing because my team doesn't understand what the forget to do
4:21 PM - Dr.Slugger-Playing Basketball: /rant

Pretty much this, no I don't have a major ego, I just know Im the whole reason this team doesn't get blown out every damn game.

I can pass, shoot, rebound, play defense, make decisions than everyone on this damn team. My team have so much trouble running set plays, they can't play on the fly. Just today I got the ball when we were getting pressed, in 1 second I made the decision to bait one of the opposing players out to the 3 point line and pass it in to our center. Our point guards can't do that.

/rant

you've got some skills if you can steam chat while playing basketball

Get some black kids on your team.
When you live in the country of Southern Ohio, you tend not to have many black people at your school, xD.

Get your coach to actually work the damn team.  I played basketball in 6th grade and we blew half our games because the coach was a pusillanimous individual and didn't make us work.

Get your coach to actually work the damn team.  I played basketball in 6th grade and we blew half our games because the coach was a pusillanimous individual and didn't make us work.
Our coach is probably one of the best at teaching in the league, my team can't learn. He knows what he's doing, people just need to execute what he teaches us.

GET ON YO ASS WE DOIN 500 SITUPS.