Author Topic: Ace clan announcement  (Read 1446 times)

Hello Blockheads. The Ace clan has been involved in a few dogfights recently. Most Ace clan hosted dogfight severs will be held during the week and sometimes on the weekends. Friday and Tuesday dogfights will be held later in in the evening around 7:30pm. We have 6 members and 3 leaders. The leaders are A Ghost (id 17927) Corrosive44 (forgot id and will change his name to Herr Wayne soon as he fixes computer) and our most recent member and new leader A Twig (id 8060) We use modified spitfires, b17's and avengers. We are trying to make the zero a dogfight plane with explode on impact without using rampaging vehicles. We have a small new video just a quick one for update on the clan. We try to find the best pilots of blockland and put them in a dogfight for endless fun. We are the aces of blockland. Wonder why we dont use jets? well jets are too fast and hard to aim with if your using a machine gun. The other jets you click on button and homing rockets blow up your opponent. Where the fun and challenge in that? WW1 and WW2 planes are where are the real dogfights are at.

Find us on facebook we have a page!

Irc A Ghost for any questions

Happy flying :D

Nine members and a facebook page?

Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself?

Nine members and a facebook page?

Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself?
This.

Please don't make a facebook page, no offence but noone will
go to it.

This.

Please don't make a facebook page, no offence but noone will
go to it.
non taken and I have a page so I can keep the clan up to date. Some members go on it and receive updates. And from what I've Ben through on the forums I would update every other day on te forums. No offence

non taken and I have a page so I can keep the clan up to date. Some members go on it and receive updates. And from what I've Ben through on the forums I would update every other day on te forums. No offence
* wouldn't typo

Shouldn't this go in Clan Discussion?

Shouldn't this go in Clan Discussion?
i keep forgeting that exists... thanks ill post there from now on. I got a one track mind i swear.