Author Topic: Facial Hair Faces (v1)  (Read 4215 times)

Sauce's Facial hair Pack (v1)
For the hairy men/Women of the blockland community:)

Total of 8 differant beards and mustache's
All super hairy :D
Note:
I made this pack for Snots clan (MC-H) but then my blockland died and i forgot about them

Screenshot

« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:44:02 PM by Sauce »

where's my Riddler stache

Who needs Riddler . .When you have Billy mays .. Honestly :P

Actually, why not make the facial hair from the "Trustworthiness of Beards" image?

Woah, what's that in the distance? It looks like something cool.
Wait, it's not cool, its-

Shnazzy
YEEEEEAAAH

Actually, why not make the facial hair from the "Trustworthiness of Beards" image?
I drew these in photoshop

They look a bit too realistic for Blockland IMO, but I do remember another face pack that was like this.

Yeah it was mine too .. i posted it on RTB a while back .. i acctually must re-make them and remove the detail :)

Those look pretty nice, I'd like to see more faces with facial hair however these just seem a bit too realistic for my liking.

Thanks everyone For all the Comments and Ratings on RTB :)
If you think i should make a facial Hair pack V2 with more Stache's of Awesomeness
Then.. I want to add some user Opinions .. SOOO leave me a message! Saying what i should add :)
If i choose your idea i shall add your name as someone who helped me with the new pack

These are some good Facial Hair..Thing's.. You mind if I make a trippy version of one of them?

These are some good Facial Hair..Thing's.. You mind if I make a trippy version of one of them?
When i get 5 more idea's ill make them :)

When i get 5 more idea's ill make them :)

Well five more idea's? The lady's man. :I