Author Topic: Wow, I forgot how quickly my meds work.  (Read 4680 times)

That could also be said about meds for ADD/ADHD.
I concur, the medications for attention deficit disorder are compl-

HEY FREE ICECREAM

You should see if overdosing makes you the hulk.
Go on.
Do it.

c;

You should see if overdosing makes you the hulk.
Go on.
Do it.

c;
I'm only allowed to take one shot a week.

I'm only allowed to take one shot a week.

so if you take 3 shots now, you will have 3 times the power for 3 times as long

so if you take 3 shots now, you will have 3 times the power for 3 times as long
That's not how it works.

That's not how it works.
yeah, you have to have the buffs with the debuffs or it won't be balanced!

It also disappoints me how many people waste their money on "anti depression" medications. In extreme cases it probably would be needed but I've met to many kids who don't even need it.

yeah man I'm totes fine with dealing with severe, drawn out bouts of depression whilst unmedicated! thanx for the great tips pal, i'm now sure that I don't need antidepressants


« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:27:49 AM by Captain Crazy »

Is this a pill or do you have to use a needle?






She's talking about shot glasses of course.

You're so flamboyant about your illness it hurts. I can't feel sympathy for you if you're asking for it.

I mean it in another way of sameness, but everything is too confusing to understand
if you think people are too much the same now
read The Giver
assuming you haven't already
it's a good book btw

You're so flamboyant about your illness it hurts. I can't feel sympathy for you if you're asking for it.
I'm happy because I got my meds, but for some loving reason, that's still asking for pity. You're so stupid it hurts. I never asked for sympathy. Period. Every time I mention anything related to my disease you shout out "o obvsily asking 4 pity b cuz she tell bout her dessese".  I haven't made a thread about my RA in months. I can't tell if you're deliberately trying to piss me off or what. I honestly hope you go away.

I'm happy because I got my meds, but for some loving reason, that's still asking for pity. You're so stupid it hurts. I never asked for sympathy. Period. Every time I mention anything related to my disease you shout out "o obvsily asking 4 pity b cuz she tell bout her dessese".  I haven't made a thread about my RA in months. I can't tell if you're deliberately trying to piss me off or what. I honestly hope you go away.

I thought you were banned forever.

One time you said,"I had a nightmare that I had athritis, and I woke up and it was real"

Well guess what, I had a nightmare that I had 5 fingers! I WOKE UP AND IT WAS REAL!

I thought you were banned forever.
What? Seriously, what the hell are you talking about? I was banned for a week. But what's that have to do with anything?