Poll

Is it a good idea?

Mmmhmm..
19 (16.8%)
I think i'll look forward toward the next update!
20 (17.7%)
Get outa here!
19 (16.8%)
Should have made you're own!
18 (15.9%)
Cheesecake is the best food on earth! and cheesecake fixes all scripting/animation glitches...
37 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Mango's Paintballgun Modified (I fixed it! thread unlocked!)  (Read 11824 times)

does this work?
http://www.mediafire.com/?tfe2iz6tbb4cof7
THIS should work
oh, and, Paintball gun editing fight to take the credit of making the p-gun work!!Lol

Don't get your hopes up, everyone. This guy "fixed" it by posting the topic. It isn't altered from the v8 one at all.

I know you're trying to be "helpful" but, you're obviously not reading, and not using common sense, first.

I did, fix it.

I DID modify it.

so obviously, you're jumping to conclusions, and saying FALSE information....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:02:08 PM by bestpersoneva »

THIS should work
oh, and, Paintball gun editing fight to take the credit of making the p-gun work!!Lol

btw, that one didn't work on my PC. it said "error Weapon_Paintballgun missing (some spam or script)"

so... i'm not taking credit for you'res, i looked up on youtube how to script and got an idea of that.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:03:41 PM by bestpersoneva »

It's a possibility, but I have no idea whether it's gonna be finished or not.

anyways the model name is, the one you edited is: Painballgunmodified.dts
AND i seached the script for Painballgunmodified an it was not found instead there was:
Code: [Select]
////////////////
//weapon image//
////////////////
datablock ShapeBaseImageData(paintbImage)
{
   // Basic Item properties
   shapeFile = "./paintballgun.dts";
   emap = true;
so the one i modified(there was a folder in a .zip file instead of files in a .zip file) is techicaly more close to working... still trying

THIS should work
oh, and, -snip-
forget! me
oh and move this to modification and discussion

anyways the model name is, the one you edited is: Painballgunmodified.dts
AND i seached the script for Painballgunmodified an it was not found instead there was:
Code: [Select]
////////////////
//weapon image//
////////////////
datablock ShapeBaseImageData(paintbImage)
{
   // Basic Item properties
   shapeFile = "./paintballgun.dts";
   emap = true;
so the one i modified(there was a folder in a .zip file instead of files in a .zip file) is techicaly more close to working... still trying

damn, i think i need to learn to script better.

I know this is our first attempt and your getting a lot of flame but I'm happy at least your working on the paintball gun I really missed the add-on. I have a pic I had taken of an arena I made and made me miss the paintball gun and was trying to get it worked on being ported. You made me happy :D.

I know this is our first attempt and your getting a lot of flame but I'm happy at least your working on the paintball gun I really missed the add-on. I have a pic I had taken of an arena I made and made me miss the paintball gun and was trying to get it worked on being ported. You made me happy :D.

xD i'll ATTEMPT to fix it today, and thank you Knapper for the pointer.

Knapper gets  :cookie: :)

thank you transformer link for the support. and the guy that said there is no shapefile, yeah, there is xD