Author Topic: STEAM WINTER SALE ASDF - now over :c  (Read 54730 times)

I don't deal drugs, Now forget off.
Not your buisness, forget off.
OKAY FINE THIS IS HOW I DID IT. V

DRUGS.
Right because these statements makes perfect sense.

Right because these statements makes perfect sense.
So you believe everything, a man shot me in the hearth yesterday btw.

So you believe everything, a man shot me in the hearth yesterday btw.
But that can be disproved. You buying bucket loads of games with money you may or may not have earned by selling drugs is a possible option.

But that can be disproved. You buying bucket loads of games with money you may or may not have earned by selling drugs is a possible option.

If you don't want to tell us how you got secret money to spend, please tell us why it's such a big deal to keep your money secret or at least a detail of your reasoning

If you don't want to tell us how you got secret money to spend, please tell us why it's such a big deal to keep your money secret or at least a detail of your reasoning
Why do you even wanna know how?

Why do you even wanna know how?
Because you've gifted enough games worth of cash to cover people's entire accounts.

Because you've gifted enough games worth of cash to cover people's entire accounts.
no only your account x5928+878

Maybe Okiver actually has a freaking job. For goodness sake. Unless there is hard evidence against him, accusations shouldn't be made.

But that really does depend. How much money was it worth?
Over 3000 euros apparently.

>Blockland forums.
>Questioning the sources of the free stuff they were given.

Have I stepped into an alternate reality here or something?

>Blockland forums.
>Questioning the sources of the free stuff they were given.

Have I stepped into an alternate reality here or something?
I wasn't given any free stuff

So, what, you're questioning him until he pays you protection money or something?

So, what, you're questioning him until he pays you protection money or something?
Pretty much. I'd still wonder where an 18 year old gets 3000 euros to buy games. Especially loads of dupes

Yes okiver, you must bribe us with games