Author Topic: Best Studying Strategy  (Read 1090 times)

I have couple of big tests coming up and I'm wondering what's the best strategy to study. I currently just read over notes and stuff like that, but I fear it won't nearly be enough. Any tips to help a brother out?

elaborate
Googling more on the subject might be a good idea.
We get some questions on tests that aren't mentioned in the books.

Study with friends. I always find that I get more out of studying when I study with friends. Just don't get distracted by each other's company.

Try having your parents ask you questions from your notes.

Just go eat the papers and stuff. Then eat the teacher for the class(es) you have the tests for.

Just go eat the papers and stuff. Then eat the teacher for the class(es) you have the tests for.
Now that's what I call truly digesting the text!

Don't study. Waste of time, if you don't retain the info from the class then you shouldn't get a good grade anyway.

Don't study. Waste of time, if you don't retain the info from the class then you shouldn't get a good grade anyway.
But what if he can't memorize all of it?

Harsh, bro, forget you.

it's quite obvious that you aren't 17
that, or you're 17 but still a sophomore

I usually isolate myself as I am very easily distracted and allow myself extra time in case I get distracted.
If the material you are studying for have a particular series of answers (history, etc.), read more about the subject on Wikipedia. Chances are you'll remember it better if you know a more complete story, and if you forget specifics, you have a better chance with BS.
If it some that has variables associated with it (math, etc.), the best help is to do as many practice problems as possible. Make sure you are coming up with right answers by solving the same problems through google.

And I don't recommend this, but due to my procrastination habbits I find myself working till 4-5am, motivated on the promise of sleep. Try not to justify anything at this time other than doing your work.

I have never studied in my life and have never failed a test in my life.