Author Topic: Why is my computer doing this?  (Read 1374 times)

There i was, happily on minecraft, when i noticed that the minecraft window was mirroring to the right of itself. (i have tried to take pictures of it to show you guys but i cant get one where the 'mirroring' actually stands out)
After noticing that i realised that all the windows open on my PC where doing it, faintly but definitely doing it.
Anyone know whats happening or how to fix it? if you do I'd appreciate some help, thanks!

EDIT: can you guys see the mirroring on that image? it becomes viewable if you kinda stand up and look down on it
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 08:35:58 AM by fawkes.. »

I see no mirroring.
Did you try what i said to do? if not then hur.

If it doesn't show up in screenshots, then it's a problem with the monitor. Try messing with the cable a bit.

Did you try what i said to do? if not then hur.
There is nothing. I even messed around with it in paint.net. It's your monitor. My old monitor did something similar.

Checked with Photoshop. There is no mirroring. It's a hardware problem.

It shows up in the image for me. It shows faint streaks of lines, this is happening to me.

Checked with Photoshop. There is no mirroring. It's a hardware problem.
There is nothing. I even messed around with it in paint.net. It's your monitor. My old monitor did something similar.
Thanks you guys, ill do what EcrownofFire said, if that doesn't work i'll use my old monitor and see if that cures it.