Poll

Have you signed up yet?

Yes!
12 (30.8%)
No, not yet
27 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: [V3] Antares's Age Of Time server  (Read 14436 times)

I tried out this server today.  Nobody was there.  What gives, people?

On an unrelated note, some idiot left 1,000,000 gold inside Krull's Armory.  I knocked it out with a fireball and now I'm filthy stinkin' rich.
I am still planning to make advertisements for my server at YouTube.

The website containing the link for AOTV3 is unable to load for me. Are there any alternative links for this version?

The website containing the link for AOTV3 is unable to load for me. Are there any alternative links for this version?
You can download it here. If Badspot quits his development on Age Of Time V29, he should do the host and join server feature back in AoT.

leave it like this plz
I will. Looking ages for dyes and cloths would make the game boring.

Im sure he was making a joke about the lack of male models, so pretty much females with no clothes.

Edit: Tested it, and god damn, not only is there completely nothing to do. It feels like you should either remake it all the way, or that you need to enlist a team to help.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 04:39:03 PM by Eryehk »

Im sure he was making a joke about the lack of male models, so pretty much females with no clothes.

Edit: Tested it, and god damn, not only is there completely nothing to do. It feels like you should either remake it all the way, or that you need to enlist a team to help.

well you can stand around and be lovey like the shirtless deviant you are

I'm not able to join this server. The connection times out.
If I like it, I might be able to help with a few things. (graphics, 3d-modelling, music and sound)

I've shut down the server.

How come? :(

22 December 2011 - Master Server of Age Of Time V3 has been shut down. This means that you can't see any other online servers anymore.

22 December 2011 - Master Server of Age Of Time V3 has been shut down. This means that you can't see any other online servers anymore.
You know what a master server is? A master server is a server that collects information from different servers, so people can join it through the Server Browser. Without it, you just need the ip to connect.

Yes, as he said. All the master server does is list other servers. It sends you a list of IPs associated with server titles, and your game connects to the given IP as if you manually entered it. Basically, if you give the IP, joining is normal.

I can setup the server again if I want. I would like to make a log cabin somewhere in the wilderness.