Author Topic: what's wrong with you  (Read 573 times)

I started having nightmares about killing my friends they're not "scary" just freaking disturbing also sometimes I wake up wearing shades and a dark blue trench coat I throw it away and then a few days later I wake up with it on again and I've formed an aversion to light durning the past six months and I occasionally find myself eating wood...

what's wrong with me

What do?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:47:16 PM by Mardalf »

Same things happen to me. It isn't that difficult to ignore it.

I had a dream where I had love with my mother.
I had a dream where I killed my family.
I had a dream about Giygas and woke up with semen soaked pajamas.

stuff happens dude. I'm over all of this. :o

Maybe listen to some happy music before going to sleep, and be more social?

Also, as for what's wrong with me, I'm borderline insane in the mind. I get many temptations to act crazy, irrational, and incoherent.

As for a strange dream, Darth Maul crushed my skull with his foot in my parent's bedroom. I've had this dream many months, maybe years ago, yet it strangely stays in my memory.

-sinp

Maybe but...

...WE MUST GO DEEPER!

Maybe listen to some happy music before going to sleep, and be more social?
I'm a very introverted person :c

Also, as for what's wrong with me, I'm borderline insane in the mind. I get many temptations to act crazy, irrational, and incoherent.
I feel just like that far to often

As for a strange dream, Darth Maul crushed my skull with his foot in my parent's bedroom. I've had this dream many months, maybe years ago, yet it strangely stays in my memory.

I won't even start on the dream I had where I riped my brothers head off hid it under my bed and then it crawled out at night and tried to kill me

Godno I just did..

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 09:55:38 PM by Mardalf »

I'm a very introverted person :c

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5417.msg4675496#msg4675496

You look like someone who is quite outgoing minus the blank expression, but that's just my perception lol

I have dreams about symbols and seas of spinal columns freshly picked off human cadavers or living ones.

You people have issues.

the list goes on and on

I can only remember one dream,
/serous face
Me free falling for about 5 hours straight, unable to move.
DEM BLAM!
and I fell out of my bunk bed in a spastic freak out.