Author Topic: Fake/Real? "black-aperture", possible Half-Life 3/Portal 3 - Plot merging?  (Read 6304 times)

I'm sorry to inform you but it is indeed fake, yes i know how disappointing. That picture was edited, i took the original and after close brown townysis discovered the actual image hidden in the background, prepare to be amazed!

We at HQ aren't sure what this means yet but we have the worlds top scientists working 24/7 to decode this all powerful puzzle.

In fact, just to prove to you non-believers that this image is completely real and not shopped, here is a pine tree.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 11:54:47 AM by Clone v.117 »

ye, but that means we still won't see chell :V
i still say the 50 days thing was a dream.

I was addressing the thing about him saying that P2 is a couple thousand years in the future. I never implied that we might not see Chell.

Yeah atramental plateau had just the fuzzy black mesa logo and E3 2012 in hidden text.
Well its actually a vector image if you look at the page source, I have no idea why it looks bad though :\

Poopshire

i want a big ass ARG for half life 3

-amazing-
We are all idiots for believing this!, this makes perfect sense!

They weren't registered with the same address. This particular web hosting and domain name registration company offers you anonymity by passing mail to you through them, so your private address doesn't show in in the registrar records. In other words, you send a letter to Network Solutions addressed to the corporation or individual you want to contact and they will send the message onto them.

It costs $10 a month and you can read about their service here: https://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/private.jsp

I believe most companies do this.
Oh wow, I didn't know about that. But if the addresses are the same doesn't that mean they used the same private registration company?

They have to do a little bit of a plot merge, but I doubt they will go too far into it. 

The Boreallis is an Aperture Science Creation and is referenced in Portal 2. A Merge in Inevitable and desired

Wait

Did no one else see the aperture logo inside the hl3 logo before that article? I thought that was what the topic was about.

Oh god lol'd at the top comment "It could also be H-A-R-D-P-E-N-I-S"
saxton hale and hot brown town love
valve sure enjoys anagrams

Oh.
forget.
YES.
I have waited like, a quarter of a lifetime for this.
And now it's 50% asweomer aswell.
Because it's aperture AND black mesa.
Sheeat.