Author Topic: lysergic acid diethylamide  (Read 5156 times)

Acid seems interesting but It is scary cause I have heard stories about people having bad reactions to it. My friends dad told me about how he tried it when he was 20 and everything around him looked like it was painted by pablo picaso and people were screaming at him and chasing him and trying to kill him. Also I heard one about this girl was high on acid and when she bought a hot dog and bit into it it would scream so she threw it on the ground and stomped on it and it screamed even louder. My dad also told me about how when he was a kid some girl down his street dropped acid and jumped off of her roof and broke a leg. That is some sketch stuff bro. But ik you don't always get a bad trip and that it is like 1/10 chance but I am still never going to try it.

And I must ask, being as knowledgeable of the subject as you are, you shoudl knwo the drug is bad for you. Why did you do it?

Ive never had an urge to do drugs so I dont :o

Ive never had an urge to do drugs so I dont :o
Ima smoke you up bby.

Does anyone else laugh when they read this?
I don't see why, it's a legitimate scale to determine the level at which you were tripping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_experience#Levels_of_psychedelic_experience

And I must ask, being as knowledgeable of the subject as you are, you shoudl knwo the drug is bad for you. Why did you do it?
You did not read any part of the thread or you just ignored what he said entirely, also you sound very knowledgeable when you make posts with that kind of spell checking.

You just asked him a question he has answered at least 3 times.

never do synthetic marijuana D:

You're loving handicapped.

Plain and simple.

You're stupid.

Just saying.

if he's handicapped, yet he's probably 100% smarter than you , where does that put you?

I don't see why, it's a legitimate scale to determine the level at which you were tripping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_experience#Levels_of_psychedelic_experience
Level 5 sounds like some intense stuff bro

ugh here we loving go with robo and slick being handicaps on drugs again
maybe soon enough they'll just walk off a cliff to the flying space whales waiting for them

Level 5 sounds like some intense stuff bro
It felt like I lived a whole 'nother life in the span of 20 seconds. That happened twice in 5 minutes.

Yeah I'd say that's deserving of the title "intense".

Hey guys, there is such a small amount of active stuff in acid that you'd literally have to take so much of it that no way it's even possible go away naysayers.  

As in you can't overdose in any practical way, not that it doesn't make you high

lsd is non-addictive, causes no bodily harm, and flashbacks only occur within like 5% of regular users

OP isn't going far in life.

ugh here we loving go with robo and slick being handicaps on drugs again
maybe soon enough they'll just walk off a cliff to the flying space whales waiting for them

except robo isnt here

OOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOoooOOoOOo oooo