What do you think of this movie?

THAT MOVIE RULES!!!
I hated it!
I hated it.
It was ok.
I liked it.
I liked it!
IT MADE MY EYES BLEED!!!

Author Topic: Movie - Pokemon: BLOCKLAND  (Read 4221 times)

Heh, Somebody model a pokeball and i'll make it a proper one :D.
I can just edit the deathball pic to make it look like a pokeball and i could edit the deathball name. HEY! I dea for a weapon- pokeball. If it hits someone, they are captured in it. They have to move as much as they can to get out.

I thought it was funny during the beginning, but then it kinda got a little stupid (all movies do though :P). A bit too many reused scenes.

Well lets see a movie of yours, mister best-at-making-movies. Nothing needed to be built. Who cares about the camera's location? And the topic just popped into my head.
umm you know everyone thinks it sucks probebly this movie is total  :iceCream: and you over used the clips and timing was wrong you didnt use a good gui last picture has your crosshair (take names and crosshair off with f5)

No offense but, that was UBER suckage.  I'm glad I didn't join the server after seeing this.  Don't quit your day job.

i can't see the video, YET, but from all theise people complaining that this sucked real bad, you took 2 hours to make a movie. Now i need you to tell me how many min. it took you to make the final product.

Quote from: Badspot
Do not make negative posts
Quote from: Jeremiah510
Well lets see a movie of yours, mister best-at-making-movies!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:07:14 AM by Jeremiah510 »

WE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST, BUT WHEN WE MAKE A MOVIE, WE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO AND IT AND IT DOESN'T SUCK BALLS FFS!
DON'T MAKE ME SHOW YOU CLIPS FROM MY UNFINISHED GMOD MOVIE.
AND I DIDN'T MAKE NEGATIVES POST, YOU DID, handicap.

WE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST, BUT WHEN WE MAKE A MOVIE, WE PUT MORE EFFORT INTO AND IT AND IT DOESN'T SUCK BALLS FFS!
DON'T MAKE ME SHOW YOU CLIPS FROM MY UNFINISHED GMOD MOVIE.
AND I DIDN'T MAKE NEGATIVES POST, YOU DID, handicap.

Haha.

I know, The truth hurts.

It wasnt a negative post it was critCIAm. If you cant take critCIAm then dont post stuff.

Critisizm is commenting and putting an opinion. OPINIONS CAN BE NEGATIVE