Author Topic: Klendathu Drop: Version 1.3, Announcement on page 10!  (Read 21447 times)

If any of you using this map would like to provide me a list of ZAPT-related issues, I will address them in the next update.
Well for starters, you need to update it for V20.  When bricks load, the zombiespawns aren't added to the script's subset, so you have to replace them all every time you reload.  I fixed this in this version of ZAPT by adding onLoadPlant to package.cs for every zombie brick.

Edit: Did anyone visit the server today at ALL?  Or was it useless?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:29:37 PM by Gadgethm »

Well for starters, you need to update it for V20.  When bricks load, the zombiespawns aren't added to the script's subset, so you have to replace them all every time you reload.  I fixed this in this version of ZAPT by adding onLoadPlant to package.cs for every zombie brick.

Edit: Did anyone visit the server today at ALL?  Or was it useless?
I did, I was working in the city.

I need something new to work on. Comr4de, is removing one mech from the storage room ok?

I need something new to work on. Comr4de, is removing one mech from the storage room ok?
I would prefer the one farther away from the wall to be removed.

go for it

also there are a few buildings in the city in which I wanded a few bricks and put doors in their place, I want to put interiors in those.

I would prefer the one farther away from the wall to be removed.

go for it

also there are a few buildings in the city in which I wanded a few bricks and put doors in their place, I want to put interiors in those.
I had drumline practice today, so wasn't online.  Server will be up when I get home from school tomorrow, about 4:00 Pacific Standard Time.

since the dedi might go down with our work every time we finish working we should save, at the very least we save our own edited part if not the whole thing (assuming you didn't ghost all the sections)

since the dedi might go down with our work every time we finish working we should save, at the very least we save our own edited part if not the whole thing (assuming you didn't ghost all the sections)
I always do before I save, but it is true that having only one copy is just asking for trouble.

yeah my most recent version still has the dropship

Page 2 what.  I'll host if need be, but not if no one shows up.

Page 2 what.  I'll host if need be, but not if no one shows up.
I'll come

surprised no hnng

also, what should I work on?
Whatever you can.  PM me if you need server.  And you need to add me on steam.

I hosted a server with this. I didn't get all add ons datablock limit exceeded :P. Also laggy, very laggy.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:04:27 PM by sojolala »

BBBBBBUMP

what happened to dedi/working on this

Dunno, been waiting for you guys to tell me to host, since no one is online when I ask.  I can host this next weekend if you like.