Author Topic: Uxie and Brian Smith - Team - Modification Topic  (Read 3863 times)

It looks good, but it's just a rip-off of Bushido's karts and knights. You even knocked off his animations.

Make the Smithway mod support item expansion packs please.

It looks good, but it's just a rip-off of Bushido's karts and knights. You even knocked off his animations.
At least, hopefully, it will be public.

It would be hilarious if the whole topic backfired because Bushido releases his stuff.

Anyway, I guess this is cool, the models need work though.

Knocked off is a terrible way to say that, but I see your point.

You see, this all started when I was looking at Bushidos karts and asked him how he did the animations. So he was explaining how to do them. So I tried and made prototypes for this. Then Brian asked me if i could model him karts for smithway. Then I decided it would be pretty cool for me to try and make this a reality with my style. I made this with my style and I honestly dont see very many similarities. Our karts are totally different styles.

jesus christ these are almost exactly the same
why can't you do some original ideas instead of mooching off bushido
the karts scripts are like the exact same thing as his lol

How in the world do they look the same.

Wehrmacht you moron. It doesn't even look close.

Wehrmacht you moron. It doesn't even look close.
Are you kidding me?

Look at the hood of the go-kart that Uxie made, then compare it to Bushido's. Then look at the wheels, and sides and some other small parts. They are practically the same, just Uxies is more ugly looking and is too basic, while Bushido's has more extruding, and more shapes, and design.

Before you say anything, care to compare the pictures and see for once what we're talking about. Don't call people morons either.

All of you should get the forget over yourselves.

Just wondering, will Smithway be released to the public?

these are just ripoffs of bushido's mods

these are just ripoffs of bushido's mods
Yes, but public rip-offs.