Author Topic: Moby.....again  (Read 2013 times)

I just realised I called him a "stuffload" and meant to say "stufflord"....

Moby is such a loving handicap, so he is hosting his Salvage and I join.

I gather up a few weapons including an RPG. I go to his Blue Tower that he owns with all of his weapons in it and I RPG him. He says no RPGs so I put it away and attack him with an automatic. Next I respawn and go back to his Blue Tower and he kills me with an RPG. I finally get to his checkpoint in the base and respawn there. Moby is so mad he kicks me. I think okay i'll come back. I come back and spawn and get back to his base and on the checkpoint again. I got kicked again.

Moby is handicapped.

I just realised I called him a "stuffload" and meant to say "stufflord"....
And the difference is...

I was on the server a day ago. I managed to make it up to his weapon stash and steal an RPG. As I jumped out and ran, he teleported me back up, then RPG'd me. This was like 2 minutes after he said no RPG.

Hes an star fish face

He's a bratty, self-centered friend who will ultimately never achieve his dreams, because he cannot stand losing and therefore will have no work ethic. His own attitude is his downfall.

Moby is such a loving handicap, so he is hosting his Salvage and I join.

I gather up a few weapons including an RPG. I go to his Blue Tower that he owns with all of his weapons in it and I RPG him. He says no RPGs so I put it away and attack him with an automatic. Next I respawn and go back to his Blue Tower and he kills me with an RPG. I finally get to his checkpoint in the base and respawn there. Moby is so mad he kicks me. I think okay i'll come back. I come back and spawn and get back to his base and on the checkpoint again. I got kicked again.

Moby is handicapped.

And the difference is...
not even going to bother trying to explain that

Moby hosted a space build base fight once. I went in for 15 minutes and built a space ship, which then became extremely popular and I recruited 8 of the 12 people there. Three minutes later one of Moby's admins came over and D-Wanded it for being "better than other bases and hogging all the people" I assumed Moby was sensible, so I told him about it and he yelled at me for "Trying to de-admin someone just because you don't like them"
I didn't get banned, but the irony from this drama made me laugh. I never did get that build back, though, which sucks.
Sad. And he acts like hes all the rage and everyone likes him.

This is all really funny, we (Me, Moby, WarHawk) were on siba's salvage. he raged everytime he got killed, despite the fact that we were unbeatable. When we would tell him to calm his nipples, he would rage at us, and tell us that he knew, and should leave him alone. He still Skype calls me regularly.

He threatened to kick me if I didn't return his RPG brick which I stole from his base.

I have experiences at Mobys... I was admin. Whenever it he did something unfair he'd de admin me and some other admin. Well one day he re admined us. At the moment he was building this huge thing and didn't save, me and the other admin were tired of his crap and unfair banning so we destroyed the build with destructo wands. It was quite funny getting revenge for the people he banned and destroyed their builds.

I just have one thing to say...

This high level of stupidity of Moby makes me want to kill him!

Lol, once on his old city RP, he wanted to "practise" with planes so he wanted me to shot him with homing rocket. So he took off, and said that "okay now shot", I shot the rockets all 3 hits him. (moby1997: darm, idiot plane!!!) He wants me to shot again, and I do so. He blows the forget up (I was lol'd hardly), and starts raging at me: Dude WTF You shot to early! go retry it! So I say I don't want, go into my base. (after a long Hurr come the forget out bich!-ing) Guess what happened next. When he IRC'd me he said sometimes we are so idiot.
I wanted to tell him to count how many times he was drama'd.