Poll

How'd you find out about Blockland(if you don't feel like posting)?

Youtube Videos
10 (17.5%)
Ad from a Website
25 (43.9%)
Friend showed me
10 (17.5%)
Other
12 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: How did you find out about Blockland?  (Read 3150 times)

I liked Legos. One time I saw a blockland video. A guy ski'd off the bedroom and fell. I lol'd heartily. After a bit more research, I found the game.

I was on armorgames for some reason because I was extremely bored, selected a game and bam, there's an add with the little blocko person.
Clicked, downloaded the demo. Played it all night.

I saw a video of v2 or some version that had Legos in it. Legos were awesome to me, so I got it, expecting Legos, but there were only Blockheads. The game grew on me and I eventually got addicted.....

I changed my names countless times on the game, but I'm not sure how my forum name came to be, must have typed the  first cool thing that came to me...

Had the demo for the longest time. It always had this feeling to it, I can't place my finger on it. Eventually I bought the game and love it :D

I was browsing through Roblox videos when I saw the "Why to buy Blockland" video by Toncex.

Saw it on The Screensavers

My friend bought it around v8 and I went to his house once and he showed me it. Then he put it on his laptop so I got to play it too.
Then a long time later I decided to buy it.

My brother played it with his friend at the beginning long ago and later that day I secretly got on blockland and played :D

don't ask me about my first build, I was 8 and clueless with numpad, I only knew how to plant bricks lol

Found an ad on a falling sand game.

In fact its this game. http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/