Author Topic: stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.  (Read 10546 times)

I'm too young to be drafted, but If I was drafted I would move to Sweden. Swedish policy says that you can move there to escape a draft as long as the country your escaping from is not currently aligned in common military interests with Sweden or something like that. Since Sweden is almost always neutral your moving there is guaranteed!

I don't think immigration to Sweden is as easy as you think

Never said it would be easy.

Holy forget what the stuff

video games ARE predicting the future

homefront predicted kim jong's death

cod4 predicted this stuff

whats next? is saints row the third gonna predict how gang warfare will be later in the years?

Hell, if hats how it will work...I AM GONNA BE A GANG BANGER!

if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013.
You're already sure it's coming, so what would you call "apparent?"

You're already sure it's coming, so what would you call "apparent?"

apparent that its "ww3"
there could be a dozen other wars around the world in this time that wouldn't count.

smart ass

inb4iaccidentallythewholeworld

Beware, Sweden shall be the first to fall in WWIII. Mark mine words, for the truth doth dwell within them...
:(

iran is just the setup. we are well aware of it. we are using iran as a tool to excuse going to war with russia and china.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.

ironically, i dont believe any economies will last that long. so it wouldnt matter anyways lol

okay i will hold you on this

i will also shelter blockheads at my house if i can hold any, in case of ww3

Where...? :o
Beware, Sweden shall be the first to fall in WWIII. Mark mine words, for the truth doth dwell within them...

iran is just the setup. we are well aware of it. we are using iran as a tool to excuse going to war with russia and china.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.

ironically, i dont believe any economies will last that long. so it wouldnt matter anyways lol
holding you on this.

China can't really afford to go to war with the US can it? I mean the US is like a huge factor in its industry. Americans buy a lot of their stuff. Go to war, and the US cuts off China from its trade. So, I think China will think twice before going to war. Correct me if I am wrong please.

You best mail me $500 then, white-boy!

>print screen bisjac's claim
>burn to disk
>put in safe
>bury
>wait a year
????
hopefully you are wrong

stuff I misread that as 2012.

I was like literally ready to assemble a shopping list.