Author Topic: stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.  (Read 10552 times)

Holy forget what the stuff

video games ARE predicting the future

homefront predicted kim jong's death

cod4 predicted this stuff

whats next? is saints row the third gonna predict how gang warfare will be later in the years?

I don't want to picture Modern Warfare 2 coming to reality.

Because internet dwellers are smarter than trained personnel.

Except that's not really a prediction because everyone dies.

Yeah, because our government never forgets up because of idiots

because he was never going to die anyways

Unless the US high command is 100% blind, I don't think they will send anything major into the Persian gulf if Iran has the straits that lead into it when tensions are high. At least if we did go to war, I'm thinking Iran's military installations around those straits would be a prime target.

I'm too young to be drafted, but If I was drafted I would move to Sweden. Swedish policy says that you can move there to escape a draft as long as the country your escaping from is not currently aligned in common military interests with Sweden or something like that. Since Sweden is almost always neutral your moving there is guaranteed!

Ive been told there's a better education system and longer holidays too.

Id probably move there anyway when im old enough. Besides some kid I play league with lives there  :cookieMonster: 

iran is just the setup. we are well aware of it. we are using iran as a tool to excuse going to war with russia and china.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.

ironically, i dont believe any economies will last that long. so it wouldnt matter anyways lol
bookmarked and saved image and text file containing quote to computer.

I don't think immigration to Sweden is as easy as you think
With right of return laws in many European countries it's not terribly difficult to emigrate to several of the European Union nations as long as you have documented ancestry from those countries. Once you get into one European Union country you can get into the rest.

But this is banking on the low chance that the EU even survives the next couple years. No one wants to claim citizenship in a stuff hole like Lithuania then get stuck there when the EU dissolves.

'Iran's senior commander says the US is not in a position to tell Iran 'what to do in Strait of Hormuz,' state TV reports'

Nothing will happen, China and Russia will tell iran to stop disturbing the peace in the area just like they did with North Korea when N.Korea was bombing that South Korean Island.

You guys forget that China and the US are close to each other in economic terms. They will never go to war.