stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.

Author Topic: stuff so I think the US navy is falling into a trap.  (Read 10547 times)

Um I thought the japs just wanted more land.
We cut off their oil supply. Stop calling them Japs please, they had good reason.

bookmarked and saved image and text file containing quote to computer.

Maybe nothing will happen at all and everything will go better than expected. C:

iran is just the setup. we are well aware of it. we are using iran as a tool to excuse going to war with russia and china.

quote me on it. if there isnt an apparent ww3 from now, to jan 1, 2013. i will give everyone here 500 bucks.

ironically, i dont believe any economies will last that long. so it wouldnt matter anyways lol

War with China would be stupid. Most of our stuff comes from there.

War with China would be stupid. Most of our stuff comes from there.

the dollar and the euro are going to crash anyways. "stuff" wont matter if we cant buy it anyways.
a war would fix this. end all dept, by those who own the bulk of the international dept. (china)

bankruptcy is ok, it helps. but those like china wont let us all get off easy for it. thus they need to go down.

the dollar and the euro are going to crash anyways. "stuff" wont matter if we cant buy it anyways.
a war would fix this. end all dept, by those who own the bulk of the international dept. (china)

bankruptcy is ok, it helps. but those like china wont let us all get off easy for it. thus they need to go down.
Invest/obtain commodities such as gold, silver, food for when everything goes downwards.

Good strategy?

everyone should just convert to the pound :cookieMonster:

Invest/obtain commodities such as gold, silver, food for when everything goes downwards.

Good strategy?

Not really, nobody would really want Gold and Silver in the case of TEOTWAWKI because it's useless when it comes to survival. Invest in seeds instead.

Even if we get OUR oil cut, we still have plenty of our own oil fields. Sadly we can't get to them because of environmental hippies backed by the government.

Holy forget what the stuff

video games ARE predicting the future

homefront predicted kim jong's death

cod4 predicted this stuff

whats next? is saints row the third gonna predict how gang warfare will be later in the years?

Let's not forget how Brink predicted an artificial island being built.