Author Topic: What are you guys doing for new years?  (Read 2069 times)

Going to my friends house

Dangit I wish he was coming to my house. He has nothing to do at his house.

Preparing for the end of the world.

:cookieMonster:

Obviously joking.

??
I guess he's just not cool him getting drunk/high with his cousins

Preparing for the end of the world.

:cookieMonster:

Obviously joking.
Oh no, i forgot! I have to start making my bunker right away!

...Err, where did all of my boxes go?! :(

Having a bunch of food, watching a countdown, then everyone goes to sleep. I'll  play games after 12:00. :D

Having a bunch of food, watching a countdown, then everyone goes to sleep. I'll  play games after 12:00. :D
Watch out guys.

Drink some irn-bru
Watch countdown
Stay up till 1/2 in the morning
Have fun

[IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/F5ZuG.png[/img]
I'd say that's pretty normal for a teenager.

I'm probably going to have to be delivering pizzas this New Year. Gotta deliver this next one to some guy who runs a Cryogenics lab named... I.C. Wiener?

I'm probably going to have to be delivering pizzas this New Year. Gotta deliver this next one to some guy who runs a Cryogenics lab named... I.C. Wiener?

I hate my life

I hate my life

I hate my life

I have a pizza for, I.C Wiener?
lol fry u silly

staying home and getting fake drunk off children's champagne while watching the new year's show  :cookieMonster:

The same thing I do every year, try to take over the world! watch richard Clark and have a nice family party. With family. c:

I never got why people celebrate new years; I just don't get whats so special about it

it's not even officially new years until 6AM

oh well I'll just act like its a big deal again this year and go along with whatever idiotic things happen

oh well I'll just act like its a big deal again this year and go along with whatever idiotic things happen
That's the spirit!