Poll

Do you agree with the OP?

100% - Yes, It's like the OP read my mind.
75% - Yes, I think most of what I've read holds true.
50% - Meh, Some of it I agree with, some of it I don't.
25% - No, For the most part, I don't really see any of this, but I can agree with a few things.
0% - No, The OP clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

Author Topic: Blockland Today - The Fun Is Missing... Or is it?  (Read 21871 times)

I agree.

But the
is because of people
Just saying.

HAHA! ...and I'll add

People are-

sucking at being admins or sucking at having a fun server people would want to join

because useless people like you would rather flame their server than help them learn to build a better one.

you dont even know who i am. what makes you think "people like me" do those things?

you are looking for excuses.

HAHA! ...and I'll add

People are-

because useless people like you would rather flame their server than help them learn to build a better one.
you dont even know who i am. what makes you think "people like me" do those things?

you are looking for excuses.

I agree with you, Bis.

Block, you don't have any evidence of that and it's probably not true. You have probably never seen him on a server.
Don't be taking the topic into your own hands. Tuevon steered me way from potentially doing that. I don't want it to happen.

Love to see where you got those numbers from.
That's a generality.  Some people lose interest right away and it looks like a exponential function going down.  Second, there were no numbers on the graph, besides the months, which are pretty agreeable.

Others may never lose interest with the game or ever fall into that depression.  There are several problems why most people experience these "depressions" (so to speak).

1)  Teach the community to not discriminate by ID.  We could be throwing away perspective "Ostinyo's", "Phydeaux's" and other influential mod creators we know today.

2)  Teach people to use interesting building techniques.  We want people to be encouraging, and we want to make that an easy job.

3)  Teach the community to be positive and helpful to newcomers.  What's wrong with being a good person?

4)  Show people the diverse range of servers and mods that are available, and recommend creative ways to apply them.

5)  Keep prospective players on track by keeping their interest in the game.  With more active players playing the game, more word gets out about Blockland.

Try to disagree with any of these and tell me how it would not be a good thing to have any of these.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 07:13:58 PM by SWAT One »

Murder mystery is a very fun server.

-textsnip-
Yeah. That's good.

But really, after that's happened, we need to get a lot of us up to the scripting and/or modeling level. Swat, from what I've seen, the Justice rifle is complete and not crappy. It's a good example of a gun for Blockland. I'd like to get a lot of us, as a whole, up to the add-on level.

Maybe that's not possible. Bit I'd like it.

Murder mystery is a very fun server.
so much fun.

even if i blow stuff

Teach the community to not discriminate by ID.  We could be throwing away perspective "Ostinyo's", "Phydeaux's" and other influential mod creators we know today.

no one has EVER left the forum or stopped playing the game due to this ID'ism you guys speak of.
in fact, i would guarantee that it isnt even a problem anyways

you spout some fairy tales about abuse when it dosnt even exist
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:58:02 PM by Bisjac »

It was a problem when I was new four years ago, but I think it's pretty much gone since IDs are hidden by default and their are too many new players to discriminate.