Author Topic: I got my Learner's Permit!  (Read 2242 times)

Or treehuggers who can't afford a Prius.

I already said friends.

I'm in drivers ED right now.
Just finished my second class 8 more to go. :(

How do the classes go? We had two hours classes four days a week for five weeks.

I already said friends.

o sry

How do the classes go? We had two hours classes four days a week for five weeks.

o sry
Three hours a class Money, Wednesday, Friday.

You conplain about people that drive stick-shifts because you can't grasp the concept.

You conplain about people that drive stick-shifts because you can't grasp the concept.

Uh, what?

I'm saying you dont understand how to drive them so you suddenly hate them.

Three hours a class Money, Wednesday, Friday.
if you have Driver's Ed at my school, you go every weekday for 1 and a half hours a day for one semester

My car has so much torque it's in fist gear all the time, it could probably work fine without a transmission :cookieMonster:

Three hours a class Money, Wednesday, Friday.
lol'd

anyway I get my license next week, plan on getting a nice 199something Honda Civic.

lol'd

anyway I get my license next week, plan on getting a nice 199something Honda Civic.
Auto correct~

Paddle shift > all, Stocking

I get my license in a couple months, i'll be getting a Honda Civic EX, or if I want my moms Chevy Cavalier or dads 89 mustang. Civic all the way though

Congrats! I've had my actual license for nearly 3 years now, and still no car.

Paddle shift > all, Stocking
Unless it's a dual clutch transmission paddle shifting sucks. With most paddle shifters on conventional automatics, you don't really have control, you're just suggesting to the computer it should shift. It can decide if it really wants to or not. And then most conventional automatics shift so slowly it's useless.

oh stuff we're all gonna die.

Unless it's a dual clutch transmission paddle shifting sucks. With most paddle shifters on conventional automatics, you don't really have control, you're just suggesting to the computer it should shift. It can decide if it really wants to or not. And then most conventional automatics shift so slowly it's useless.

Sounds like it could go rogue.

Car, switch into 5th gear

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.

Why not?

You know very well why! You're driving at 15 mph on a street!