Author Topic: MAKE FUNNY JOKES AND STUFFZ HEER! :D  (Read 2392 times)

HAY EVERY1! HERE'S TO ANOTHER YEAR! So, I was thinking about someone posting a funny topic sort of thing. So I did--DUH.
Just post anything you'd like on here, (as long as it's not dirty :P) Any Viral Videos or famous quotes. GO CRAZY!!!

The largest egg in the world is laid by the shark. The largest woman in the world is laid by your dad.

NICE ONE. LOL
Here's mine:

OMG!! OSAMA IS ALIVE!!!!
NOPE!
It's just Chuck Testa!

A black man with a parrot on his shoulder walks into a bar. The bartender says "He's cool! Where'd you get him?" The parrot replies "Africa, there's millions of them!"

NICE ONE. LOL
Here's mine:

OMG!! OSAMA IS ALIVE!!!!
NOPE!
It's just Chuck Testa!
that's not funny :|

OP is stupid. lol that's my favorite.

"Post funny things" threads generally go poorly because everyone has a different sense of humor, especially here where there are many people hitting that age where they're transitioning from those who prefer kid humor to those who prefer mature humor.

You seem to belong to that former group.

"Post funny things" threads generally go poorly because everyone has a different sense of humor, especially here where there are many people hitting that age where they're transitioning from those who prefer kid humor to those who prefer mature humor.

You seem to belong to that former group.
Agree...
._.

There's a little wooden battleship, back in the 1500's or so. The guy in the crow's nest says "ENEMY SHIP ON THE HORIZON!"
So, the captain says to one of the deckhands, "Bring me my red shirt." Deckhand goes, get's the other shirt, captain puts it on, fight goes down, the captain's team wins.
So, later, the deckhand asks the captain, "Why'd you ask me to bring your red shirt?"
Captain says, "So that if I got shot, the sailors wouldn't see the blood and they'd keep fighting."
Deckhand says, "Oh, that's cool."
So, the very next day, the guy in the crow's nest says, "TWENTY ENEMY SHIPS ON THE HORIZON!"
And captain says to the deckhand, "Bring me my brown pants."

Agree...
._.

He/she's calling you an immature child.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:49:38 AM by xxxxkill »

There's a little wooden battleship, back in the 1500's or so. The guy in the crow's nest says "ENEMY SHIP ON THE HORIZON!"
So, the captain says to one of the deckhands, "Bring me my red shirt." Deckhand goes, get's the other shirt, captain puts it on, fight goes down, the captain's team wins.
So, later, the deckhand asks the captain, "Why'd you ask me to bring your red shirt?"
Captain says, "So that if I got shot, the sailors wouldn't see the blood and they'd keep fighting."
Deckhand says, "Oh, that's cool."
So, the very next day, the guy in the crow's nest says, "TWENTY ENEMY SHIPS ON THE HORIZON!"
And captain says to the deckhand, "Bring me my brown pants."

He/she's calling you an immature child.
lawl