My mom wants to put my dog to sleep in 15 minutes.

Author Topic: My mom wants to put my dog to sleep in 15 minutes.  (Read 16188 times)

its best to get him put down then to have him suffer its for the best tony...

:C

R.I.P. Tonys dog...

So is being put to sleep suppose to hurt? The dog was basically crying during.

being put to sleep isn't painful, they die in their sleep
that's why it's loving called being put to sleep
stop pleading for sympathy, you deserve none

dude
not to be a huge friend, but I think it's for the best
Me to.
i mean i would be sad, but if it's in pain it needs to be done.

being put to sleep isn't painful, they die in their sleep
that's why it's loving called being put to sleep
stop pleading for sympathy, you deserve none

I'm only loving curious because he cried during it.

I'm only loving curious because he cried during it.

dogs are emotionless beasts, pay no mind to its supposed "crying", its just a defense mechanism to make people think they have feelings (they don't)

i love how alot of people are being friends and saying its karma..

HAHAH OH WOW!

This is one of the few times I've felt bad for Tony. I hope you're able to handle this well.

You know what, since you been such a prick to so many people, not many people care if your dog is going to die.
You're a loving starfish. Theres somebody who I know from my old highschool who was notorious for acting roostery ass hell to everyone. I constantly say he is annoying and generally do not like dealing with him. About a month ago he was involved in a car accident which totaled his car. Despite me not liking him I still made sure he was okay and tried to help in any way I could. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean its alright to bash them in situations like this.

Also I think it's hilarious how Iban constantly calls us all autistic yet even when he is clearly shown he is not wanted with a ban, he still continues to read every post made on this forum. You are pathetic, Iban.

Anyway, I know how it feels to have to put a pet down, it sucks. Hope you came out okay.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean its alright to bash them in situations like this.

If Osama Bin Laden fell down and scraped his knee would you pick him up and bandage it for him?

Think about it.

If Osama Bin Laden fell down and scraped his knee would you pick him up and bandage it for him?

Think about it.
Might be a bit difficult for him to do that these days

Might be a bit difficult for him to do that these days

What with Secret Service around and all.

What with Secret Service around and all.
I heard ocean water is good for cuts.

Osama wore a hospital's worth of bandages on his head anyway. :cookieMonster: