Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 81152 times)

As long he doesn't use orb or any kind, it should be fine, but I would say that it gets annoying when an admin kills another admin.

I would say Jasa is annoying.

Jasa isn't annoying.  Trust me a year ago he was unbearable now he is a coolbro.

Jasa isn't annoying.  Trust me a year ago he was unbearable now he is a coolbro.

I haven't seen him in a while so maybe he doesn't hate me but I get real pissed as CRP sometimes so I just blame it all on him.

So I've been doing some planning with how safes are going to work.
You can only store 1 item in a safe.
You can store up to $10000, 1000 ore, and 1000 lumber in a safe.
When you destroy a safe, its contents appear on the ground.

I also plan to get vehicle refunding up and working.

So I've been doing some planning with how safes are going to work.
You can only store 1 item in a safe.
You can store up to $10000, 1000 ore, and 1000 lumber in a safe.
When you destroy a safe, its contents appear on the ground.

I also plan to get vehicle refunding up and working.

Would you be able to make it so certain people can withdraw from the safe?

Would you be able to make it so certain people can withdraw from the safe?
Anybody with build trust with the owner.

I'm going to update the mod now, I've shut down the server to prevent the data screwing all up, I'll make another post when I get the server back online, give me about 10-15 minutes to put it back up.

Good news everyone (trololol).  I am now uploading a video from the server that I took my time on for once.  Sort of, I put like an hour and half of editing into so actually no I didn't put much time into it at all.  But it does like semi decent at least I hope it does once it gets out of vegas.  I will upload and post the link to the video here and then I will go on the server and link it there.

The server is now reopened, now everything should be a lot smoother.

Anybody with build trust with the owner.
Is there any chance that you could have safes be like JVS doors in the way that they come pre-evented? They could have default events like:

onActivate->self->open->TrustLevel1

That way, people would have more control over who has access to the safes. I know that I wouldn't want everyone with my build trust being able to open my safes.

Is there any chance that you could have safes be like JVS doors in the way that they come pre-evented? They could have default events like:

onActivate->self->open->TrustLevel1

That way, people would have more control over who has access to the safes. I know that I wouldn't want everyone with my build trust being able to open my safes.

Fully on board with this wonderful idea.

The server is now reopened, now everything should be a lot smoother.
It seems that all restricted JVS events are now missing. Almost none of the doors in the town work, because most doors are set only to allow trust level 3. Was this on purpose?

It seems that all restricted JVS events are now missing. Almost none of the doors in the town work, because most doors are set only to allow trust level 3. Was this on purpose?
You might want to rebuild another door, and see what happens.

You might want to rebuild another door, and see what happens.

Make sure that you didn't by accident disable certain JVS events.