Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 82514 times)

Inspecting*

I like the tiles in my build, although not entirely needed, they are very nice to have. Like I said, limit every baseplate to 1500-2000 bricks, that way people can still build how they want and how much they want, they just need more land and money. This would spread out everything rather than have massive buildings all in one place like Syl.

tbh syl's big tower thingy looks really out of place

its a great build tho

tbh syl's big tower thingy looks really out of place

its a great build tho

His stuffty towers are meh, but his bank and store are nice and hopefully people follow his ways.

i dont know which builds are his
i think the one im talking about is his store but idk

Basically he is the only one with good, tall buildings except his stuffty towers which are white with yellow on top and have slanted windows in the front, also they are an eyesore.

i actually like those ones lawl

Basically he is the only one with good, tall buildings except his stuffty towers which are white with yellow on top and have slanted windows in the front, also they are an eyesore.
I haven't seen you construct anything reasonably fantastic, so stop calling other people's building's stuffty.

meanface

I'm only calling one of his builds not up to par, I suppose stuff is a bit to harsh, his others are great though.

I don't think "eyesore" is the correct word to describe Sylv's build.

I don't think "eyesore" is the correct word to describe Sylv's build.

Don't worry I fixed it. I have decided it is simply not up to par with his others.

Quote from:
Title: Now what?
Posted by YorkTown95 @ 04:50PM on February 13, 2012
I'm out of luck, I have no scripters that can help me add features into the script, in fact this is about 3-4 weeks without a single update so far, so I'm going to need more help then what I expected.

This doesn't mean that the server will shut down forever, I'll still have it up though for anyone that enjoys the servers, due to the fact that no one likes 164k bricks in the server, so I'm planning something new.

Any advice to criminals out there.

Don't leave hiding until you're derms expired.  I had a killing spree and loads of money and I lost it all because I came clean.

moral of the story - cops suck

Do you need help building? Thats something I know how to do.

Great server! I just visited for my first time, and I loved it!  :cookieMonster:

However, a build disturbed me a little. It was some shop made by Baker4:

stuff? love? PILLS?